OMG! Attempted Kidnap

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteDancingBailey

Reaction score
Well my cousin, she is my age (11), and she was home alone one day (Oh yeah and she lives in Georgia) I had just got off the phone with her, and she said she was going on a bike ride to the park in her neighboor hood. I don't know where her little brother (Chris) went, but he wasn't with her when this happened.

So when she got to the park she put down her bike and started playing. Suddenly someone came out of the bushes and said to her, "Come here! NOW!" And she ot really scared. She back away and started saying "No, no!" And this guy that tryed to kidnap her pulled out a gun on her!

She left her bike and started running and screaming. I think the guy started following her.

And one of her neighboors heard her screaming (they have nice neighboors..) and came outside. They saw the guy, and the guy saw them.

So Taylor (my cousin) ran straight home and evidently called her dad. And her dad, soon after that, called me, wanting to talk to my mom. I told him she wasn't home. (cause she wasn't..) And then I told him my dad might have his cellphone with him and that he could call him.

So he called my dad and told him everything, and then told my mom, who told me, who told my older brother.

I am really scared now, I never thought it would happen to anyone I knew.

It's got me on allert for people like this, and she is most likely on her guard and scared half to death.

Oops, I made an error in the topic title.

Oh wells.

Have ya'll ever had someone you know, have someone try to kidnap them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, gosh, that's horrible! :eek:

Did they call the police? That would be the best thing to do.

Yes, we all need to be on a lookout for people like this.

Well, I did have one experience where this drug thug drove up to our house, and tried to break in, but the door had an alarm and he ran off. i was home when this happened and i watched it all from my second floor bedroom window. He came back the next day and did the same thing, he's a dummy, the door STILL has an alarm on it! I was really scared, so i called my mom, and she called the police, and then they wanted to talk to me, so i could tell them what i saw, and identify the car the dude was driving.

Does that count?

Well, I did have one experience where this drug thug drove up to our house, and tried to break in, but the door had an alarm and he ran off. i was home when this happened and i watched it all from my second floor bedroom window. He came back the next day and did the same thing, he's a dummy, the door STILL has an alarm on it! I was really scared, so i called my mom, and she called the police, and then they wanted to talk to me, so i could tell them what i saw, and identify the car the dude was driving.Does that count?
I had to go to the police station to talk to them.

Sorry, forgot to add that bit.

Well, I did have one experience where this drug thug drove up to our house, and tried to break in, but the door had an alarm and he ran off. i was home when this happened and i watched it all from my second floor bedroom window. He came back the next day and did the same thing, he's a dummy, the door STILL has an alarm on it! I was really scared, so i called my mom, and she called the police, and then they wanted to talk to me, so i could tell them what i saw, and identify the car the dude was driving.Does that count?
That counts!

I really don't know if they called the police, some of the details I put (a.k.a her her dad and mom wasn't home yet, maybe her dad was home.) might not be fully true.

But it was true that they came out of the bushes, told her to come to them, she said no, they pulled out a gun, she ran and screamed, neighboor came out, guy with gun ran.

She's really lucky she got away.

If she got killed, I wouldn't have one single girl cousin. :eek:

Well my cousin, she is my age (11), and she was home alone one day (Oh yeah and she lives in Georgia) I had just got off the phone with her, and she said she was going on a bike ride to the park in her neighboor hood. I don't know where her little brother (Chris) went, but he wasn't with her when this happened. So when she got to the park she put down her bike and started playing. Suddenly someone came out of the bushes and said to her, "Come here! NOW!" And she ot really scared. She back away and started saying "No, no!" And this guy that tryed to kidnap her pulled out a gun on her!

She left her bike and started running and screaming. I think the guy started following her.

And one of her neighboors heard her screaming (they have nice neighboors..) and came outside. They saw the guy, and the guy saw them.

So Taylor (my cousin) ran straight home and evidently called her dad. And her dad, soon after that, called me, wanting to talk to my mom. I told him she wasn't home. (cause she wasn't..) And then I told him my dad might have his cellphone with him and that he could call him.

So he called my dad and told him everything, and then told my mom, who told me, who told my older brother.

I am really scared now, I never thought it would happen to anyone I knew.

It's got me on allert for people like this, and she is most likely on her guard and scared half to death.
You guys need to call the police IMEADIATLY! That is horrible. I think I've been attemped to kidnap, but certainly no gun was shown!

Your cousin is very smart, the only thing I would have done differently is shouted "NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" So neighbours would hear. She must be very scared, guns are nothing to fool around with. I've been paranoid since I was seven, when some one may have been attempting to kidnap me!

Make sure your cousin is telling the absolute truth about the gun :(

You guys need to call the police IMEADIATLY! That is horrible. I think I've been attemped to kidnap, but certainly no gun was shown!
Your cousin is very smart, the only thing I would have done differently is shouted "NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" So neighbours would hear. She must be very scared, guns are nothing to fool around with. I've been paranoid since I was seven, when some one may have been attempting to kidnap me!

Make sure your cousin is telling the absolute truth about the gun :(
She is telling the truth she has NEVER lied to her anybody a day in her life.

She is telling the truth she has NEVER lied to her anybody a day in her life.
Thats good! She could get in deep trouble if ANY part of this was a lie! But I beleive her! And I feel very sorry for her. :(

Somebody tried to kidnapp me when I was younger, but there weren't any weapons involved. I was in the car in the parking lot alone(well my brother was there too) when this old lady started yelling at me to open up the door, even though it was unlocked. She left after a whie.

Somebody tried to kidnapp me when I was younger, but there weren't any weapons involved. I was in the car in the parking lot alone(well my brother was there too) when this old lady started yelling at me to open up the door, even though it was unlocked. She left after a whie.
Yes, I heard that before :( That must have been creepy!

That's horrible :( I feel so sorry for your cousin. After all, abductors are my worst fear. I hope that I don't get abducted! Everyone has like a 1 out of a million or a hundred chance of being abducted. Not many people be abducted, so I stay close to my parents at all times when in public.

//TamaPATCHI

Thats good! She could get in deep trouble if ANY part of this was a lie! But I beleive her! And I feel very sorry for her. :(
Yeah.

She's not the liying type.

She's the really smart type. :)

We all beleive her.

And we all feel very sorry for her.

She's one of the sweetest people.

The same thing with me when I was little.

I was like two years old and they tried to hijack me and mom say the people who were trying to jack me and me and I would have never gotten a DS lite if they jacked me,or a PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry... this is off subject but, YOU HAVE A PS3?!!!! is it awesome? is it cool? is it worth $600? pm me plz!

That's bad.. Once I was in Chinatown (I don't trust any Chinese people now) and I was in the supermarket and I was about 7. Then this man kept making the 'Come here' hand gesture, and I just stayed there. Then he started walking toward me and then I ran to my mom.. It seems that about a quarter of children have been attemped to be abducted. :D

-Kuchipatchi-

no but there was a funny story when my friend got followed on her bike. She kept turning corners and he got confused and walked off. XD

I hope I never get an attempted to be abducted but its happened in my dreams. *shivers*

~SG~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back