Photo
- - - - -

BAD TO GOOD CHARACTER?!

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tamalover99

• tamalover99 user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 January 2007 - 04:36 PM ( #1 )

My tama V4 is a Pukatchi named Kiwi. HERE'S THE WEIRD PART:

KIWI USED TO FALL ON HER FACE WHEN SHE DANCED AROUND THE SCREEN. I JUST GOT MAIL AND GOT 1 MORE HEALTH STAR, BRINIGING MY TOTAL UP TO 3 STARS. NOW SHE JUMPS FOR JOY IN THE MIDDLE LIKE A GOOD CHARACTER AND DOES NOT FALL ON HERE FACE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

How weird is THAT???????!!!!!!!

Please reply if you think you know what happened!!!!! :( :angry: :( :( :) :D :angry:

Edited by tamalover99, 05 January 2007 - 04:38 PM.

Replies

Views

Started

05 Jan 2007

Last Post

06 Jan 2007

Tama-Love

• tama-love user photo
  • Group: Retired TamaTalk Guides

Posted 05 January 2007 - 05:28 PM ( #2 )

Your Tamagotchi probably received three 'healthy stars' which mean that your Tamagotchi most likely will not get sick. B) But anyways, I take it that when your Tamagotchi is not falling on it's face, then it's a good thing. :wacko:

//Tama-Love

tamalaura

• tamalaura user photo

Posted 05 January 2007 - 06:05 PM ( #3 )

Your Tamagotchi probably received three 'healthy stars' which mean that your Tamagotchi most likely will not get sick. B) But anyways, I take it that when your Tamagotchi is not falling on it's face, then it's a good thing. :wacko:

//Tama-Love

thanks tamalove. I hope this helps her/him.

MarisaD543

• marisad543 user photo

Posted 05 January 2007 - 06:47 PM ( #4 )

cooowel!

TamaMan Reformed

• tamaman-reformed user photo

Posted 05 January 2007 - 06:50 PM ( #5 )

lol yeah not falling on face anymore = good :D

Tama paridise

• tama-paridise user photo

Posted 05 January 2007 - 08:44 PM ( #6 )

KIWI USED TO FALL ON HER FACE WHEN SHE DANCED AROUND THE SCREEN. I JUST GOT MAIL AND GOT 1 MORE HEALTH STAR, BRINIGING MY TOTAL UP TO 3 STARS. NOW SHE JUMPS FOR JOY IN THE MIDDLE LIKE A GOOD CHARACTER AND DOES NOT FALL ON HERE FACE ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!

Please reply if you think you know what happened!!!!! :D :mametchi: ;) :furawatchi: :huh: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi:

I do!!! My tama Lucky did the same thing, i think it means that your tama isn't that healthy because of the health stars which affects your tama's behavior!! Once i got 3 health stars, my tama was so happy and energetic! In v4s, many weird things can happen! ~trust me~ If you need anymore help, or if you have anymore questions please pm me! Do not hesitate to ask!! :D

tamalover99

• tamalover99 user photo

Posted 06 January 2007 - 08:27 AM ( #7 )

thanks, everyone!!!!!!! :angry: :) :) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

+Tosakatchi~Mimitchi+

• tosakatchimimitchi user photo

Posted 06 January 2007 - 09:01 AM ( #8 )

Nope. During work hours (9am - 5pm) they fall flat, so at 5pm you got mail and in that fortune cookie the health was one star higher, making you think it is now a better character. It just hit non-work time, so it jumps for joy. That was the answer to the confusion.

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 06 January 2007 - 09:49 AM ( #9 )

Please reply if you think you know what happened!!!!! :D ;) ;) :( :angry: :angry: :angry:

It's normal, your tamagotchi does little animations while it's by itself. She is walking. It's weird, but every tamagotchi does things like that. She is happy becasue of the friendly letter.