Posted 27 May 2005 - 05:57 AM
1. You CAN ask questions here.
2. Please do not SPAM.
3. This section is for helping new/confused TamaTalkers understand their situation. please do not use this forum to any other cause.
These rules are here to make TamaTalk better for everyone.
If the rules are broken, The following could occur:
Moderator Notification, Post Removal/movement, (If this occurs after sevearal warning PM's) Warning issue.
- What Happened To my Tamagotchi (Rules and Regulations)
- Tamagotchi codes (Rules and Regulations)
- Comments and Rumors (Rules and Regulations)
- Tamagotchi Tips and Tricks (Rules and Regulations)
Posted 27 May 2005 - 09:52 AM
Posted 27 May 2005 - 10:43 AM
Posted 04 June 2005 - 01:28 PM
Posted 05 June 2005 - 05:19 AM
Posted 05 June 2005 - 06:32 PM
Posted 05 June 2005 - 06:35 PM
Posted 05 June 2005 - 06:36 PM
Posted 05 June 2005 - 06:38 PM
Posted 08 June 2005 - 03:52 PM
Posted 08 June 2005 - 09:48 PM
Posted 09 June 2005 - 02:54 PM
Posted 13 June 2005 - 08:57 AM
I got Tamagotchi Connection... No idea what version, but for my question, I don't know if it's relevent.
My Tama had one happy heart missing, so I wanted to play a game with it. She refused to dance or jump... so I gave her a time out. Of course she got angry... now I feel bad because I don't know if I was supposed to dicipline it.
My 2 questions are:
Is there a way I can make up for the unnecessary Dicipline?
When she doesn't want to dance or jump, how can I fill her happy hearts? Do I have to use snacks?
If it makes any difference, a few minutes after i diciplined her, she got potty trained for the first time.
And... totally unrelated...
How do i tell which version of Tama Connection i have?
Posted 13 June 2005 - 06:24 PM
Posted 14 June 2005 - 01:25 PM