Sign in to follow this  
Kiri

if you have it help!

Question

i want someone to give me instructions that a dumb person like me can understand to get a awsome adorable tama. ( im not really dumb, straight a grades. B) :wacko: :) :) thats not all i want but thats alll the pictures i could find please exact instructions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5 answers to this question

OK, my guess is that you are trying to get a mimitchi/mamitchi. Here are some tips:
•Get your tamagotchi full discipline. Give it praise when it turns its back or is crying. Give it a time out if it is calling and the meters are all full.
•Play lots of games with your tama, but still feed it [b]lots[/b] so it is chubby! :wacko:
•Spend all the time you can with your tamagotchi, and give it lots of love.
•Don't let your tama sit with empty hearts for too long!
Good luck getting a cute character!!

Hm, maybe anywhere from 70-90 pounds would be good. Possibly 60.

[quote name='Kiri' date='Jan 5 2007, 06:17 PM'] i want someone to give me instructions that a dumb person like me can understand to get a awsome adorable tama. ( im not really dumb, straight a grades. :huh: :furawatchi: :hitodetchi: :pochitchi: thats not all i want but thats alll the pictures i could find please exact instructions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]
well, my tips are that you just have to try your best!! That's how i got a cute tama! and plesae don't call yourself dumb, even if you are joking! Just because you have straight a grades doesn't mean that you have to say it outloud! Just so you know, good for you to have staright a's! You must have tried really hard! :mametchi: P.S

Well I kno how u could get :furawatchi: all u have to do is just go to the shop and keep on pressing the a button until ur worker gets a surprised look on his face. Then u put in the code cacababc to get a stuffed animal but ur tamagotchi has to be 4 until u get to use that costume. The Costume costs 2500 and make sure u remember to pause it overnight or it will turn into ur old one again. Ok toodles!