help me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i have gotten the same charactor 4 a year, this one is a v1, and i would hate 2 riun 1 of my v1's!!!!!!!!!!!

i just read it on another, i dont want to do anything to my tama to harm it, it turned into a kid acouple of hours ago, im just gonaaa treat it differant.

soory, dumb momment... soorrryyyy. i really hope i get a good one. thanks so much for all you help, and 4 answering me! bye!

An un-debugged Tama is a happy Tama :D
That's right!

Debugging may break your tamagotchi.I can teach you how to do it without harming it.It is not reccomended though.Debugging can always have a chance of breaking your tama.

I NEARLY damaged my V2 by debugging it; I damaged my V3 while UNdebugging it. I just have to be super-careful with it now...

ha ha you're makin' me feel so guilty. <_< I debugged my V2 cause I wanted to get my beloved Kiwitchi back, but I would say he's a pretty happy debugged fellow. :p Anyway, I would never do it on my other Tamas, but i didn't do it because I wanted to get all the characters or something, I just did it cause I wanted Dippy back. He's even cuter than I remembered. :) But I wouldn't reccomend debugging to anyone unless you have a very good reason, such as a wonderful character you couldn't get back. ;)

Debugging is evil.

They say you can debug the Tamagotchi Connection (the American version) but you can't debug the Connexion (European version) - it isn't true! I found the debug thing on my Tamagotchi Connexion V3 the other day while trying to fix the stuffed up LCD screen. I debugged it, carefully, and omg it worked. Then I carefully UNdebugged it. And that worked too. I was happy. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back