Photo
- - - - -

My scary Furby story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

TamaMan Reformed

• tamaman-reformed user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 05 January 2007 - 08:14 PM ( #1 )

Okay when I got my Furby the Christmas that they first came out and that night when I put him on the shelf he began to talk when I was sleeping! There was no-one in the room and it was pitch black to but all of a sudden he goes "Mmmmmm....Goood" I jumped up to see who was feeding him and there was no-one there. So I went back to sleep and about ten minutes later he did it again so I got up and examined my Tama.... And he goes "Nooooo....Me no like!" So I just remeber be very scared and making my mom take the batteries out!

I am now 19 years old and still deathly afraid of that evil Furby! :furawatchi:

Replies

Views

Started

05 Jan 2007

Last Post

01 Nov 2008

9liz9

• 9liz9 user photo

Posted 06 January 2007 - 04:11 PM ( #2 )

o_O Thats odd!! and scary!!

TamaMum

• tamamum user photo
  • Group: Senior TamaTalk Guides

Posted 06 January 2007 - 04:26 PM ( #3 )

I didn't need a Furby talking to me at night ...

I found them creepy after just one day of playing with them and trying to make them learn / talk *shudders at memory*

There is one Furby still in our house, batteries removed, sitting (gathering dust) high, high up on a bedroom shelf - and there it will stay until I can persuade the dog to maul it so badly it has to be thrown out :angry:

(Sadly the dog is also creeped out by Furbys...)

Emmatutu

• emmatutu user photo

Posted 06 January 2007 - 07:07 PM ( #4 )

I didn't need a Furby talking to me at night ...

I found them creepy after just one day of playing with them and trying to make them learn / talk *shudders at memory*

There is one Furby still in our house, batteries removed, sitting (gathering dust) high, high up on a bedroom shelf - and there it will stay until I can persuade the dog to maul it so badly it has to be thrown out :)

(Sadly the dog is also creeped out by Furbys...)

They're not creepy!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

TamaMan Reformed

Posted 07 January 2007 - 05:46 PM ( #5 )

They are kinda cute but the voice makes me shudder. I used to love mine till the Chuckie Furby came alive at night :nazotchi:

quetter

• quetter user photo

Posted 08 January 2007 - 11:51 AM ( #6 )

furbys aint scary theyre cool

TamaMan Reformed

Posted 08 January 2007 - 01:53 PM ( #7 )

When they talk to me in the middle of the night for no reason at all........that is scary...

Emilyn321

• emilyn321 user photo

Posted 08 January 2007 - 08:12 PM ( #8 )

wow and i was scared to get a battery near it cause i thought it would die and be mad at me . . .I was 5 years old now i think there kinda babyish but thats just my opinion

sexytamagirl124

• sexytamagirl124 user photo

Posted 17 January 2007 - 06:10 PM ( #9 )

:wacko: marissa_rissy :huh:

sweetheart426

• sweetheart426 user photo

Posted 18 January 2007 - 03:23 PM ( #10 )

lol i love furby, but they can be creepy looking at night. I keep mine on a table by the window in my room and when the moon hits it just right, it frughtens me. so i make it face the wall before i go to bed. by the way, i was glad that hasbro was remaking the tiger furby with different looks when i found out but did they really have to give them chicken leggs? poor furby. Being an eight year old or so at the time, i went on strike and revused to by they damaged furbys reputation. Who wouldnt be embarassed walking around wearing chicken legs all day?

Im in high schhol, i love furby, and im proudof it! :(

mimichi mametchi

• mimichi-mametchi user photo

Posted 19 January 2007 - 04:31 PM ( #11 )

any1 who likes furby is ODD! :wacko: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :P :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

Ipsoni

• ipsoni user photo

Posted 22 February 2007 - 06:18 PM ( #12 )

any1 who likes furby is ODD!

Um, no they arent't. That's pretty mean to people who like them. I owned a '98 Furby myself, but it never talked when I slept...

tamakinggold

• tamakinggold user photo

Posted 11 April 2007 - 06:16 PM ( #13 )

my furby when you tickle it and it starts to scream.Also when someone gets hurt it starts to snicker like this heeheheeheeheehahahahaw.Last when you sleep it watches you :) :o :o ;) :P :D :D B) :P :blink: :D

cakexgotchi_x3

• cakexgotchi-x3 user photo

Posted 11 April 2007 - 08:45 PM ( #14 )

Okay when I got my Furby the Christmas that they first came out and that night when I put him on the shelf he began to talk when I was sleeping! There was no-one in the room and it was pitch black to but all of a sudden he goes "Mmmmmm....Goood" I jumped up to see who was feeding him and there was no-one there. So I went back to sleep and about ten minutes later he did it again so I got up and examined my Tama.... And he goes "Nooooo....Me no like!" So I just remeber be very scared and making my mom take the batteries out!

I am now 19 years old and still deathly afraid of that evil Furby! :huh:

Thats scary! I don't like Furbies Or baby dolls(But Baby Dolls are a diffrent story... Heh Heh... Emm...) Furbies have big eyes! :P

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 13 April 2007 - 04:25 PM ( #15 )

The talking ones are kind of creepy. I like the regular stuffed animal kinds that are just stuffed creatures that don't talk. Cute, plush, creatures. I have a few of those. And that's how I like them.

Memetchitamagotchi

• memetchitamagotchi user photo

Posted 14 April 2007 - 02:53 PM ( #16 )

well, I am 9, and I just turn it off at night! :)

megaman23

• megaman23 user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 21 July 2007 - 07:00 AM ( #17 )

any1 who likes furby is ODD! :rolleyes: :D :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

No thats not true. People posted about them liking furbys... that might offend them. Can you please stop?

tamagotchiversion3

• tamagotchiversion3 user photo

Posted 21 July 2007 - 12:56 PM ( #18 )

It probably had low batteries, when the batteries get low it's functions dont work right, it probably never went to sleep even though you thought it did.

tamachick1200

• tamachick1200 user photo

Posted 19 August 2007 - 10:01 AM ( #19 )

any1 who likes furby is ODD! :P :( :mametchi: :mametchi: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

:( you're so mean! why !why! why! why do you think furbies are weird :) If you think furbies are odd then im odd!

pretty maikko shiny tama

• pretty-maikko-shiny-tama user photo

Posted 07 September 2007 - 03:46 PM ( #20 )

They're not creepy!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

listen everyone has a side about everything!they can hate it,like it,be inbetween what-so-ever.so please dont be mean about them.oh and well i was playing with one in the warehouse and it said that it liked me!cool.i do like them a bit but then it BIT me!!!can you belive that?we were friends then IT bit ME!and i was its FRIEND!!