HHHHHEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamakimmy421ichangedacounts

Reaction score
:( :huh: :( :) :( <_< My tama gotchi got a letter in the mail so my tama went 2 chose a job and she rejected by every job does that mean my tama dosent have a chance any more?

Your Tamagotchi needs ATLEAST 50 intelligence points to get a job. How many do you have?

yes you need at least 50... how many do you have? try to get over 50 and then the next day it SHOULD come back.

Your tamagotchi needs 50 intellegents points, before s/he can get a job in most cases.

But sometimes you just need to keep trying! :huh:

KC8

Last edited by a moderator:
:( :angry: :( :angry: :( :) My tama gotchi got a letter in the mail so my tama went 2 chose a job and she rejected by every job does that mean my tama dosent have a chance any more?
This happen to me. :( Yes, you will have a chance. Just be patient and wait everyday until your tamagotchi gets a job. Your life points will sometimes effect what job you might get.

Your Tamagotchi needs ATLEAST 50 intelligence points to get a job. How many do you have?
Mine has 15 and has a job. Keep trying, mine got rejected 3 times but i got a job.

Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back