A riddle!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miffiy

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Ok. I'm going to do a riddle, and the first person to figure it out, wins their choice of avatar!!!

And the riddle is *drum roll*

What has four legs in the beggining, two legs in the middle and three legs at the end?

If you ask your parents, you are disqualified. if you already knew this riddle, you cannot compete. If you lie, well, you're being a bad sport and mean to all the other people who want to have a go at this.

After someone's figured it out, or i've told you, THEN you can tell it to your parents. see if you can stump them!

It is a person, who walks on four as a baby, 2 as a young man, and two and a stick as an old person.

I did not ask my parents, in all honesty.

Well...poo. didn't think someone would answer it that quickly.

GREAT thinking rach! I'm impressed!

Yes it is a human! what kind of an avvie do you want? i personally like your avvie now (not trying to get out of making you one or anything), but if you want a new one, just say what you want!

The next riddle is:

Runs over fields and woods all day

Under the bed at night sits not alone,

With long tongue hanging out,

A-waiting for a bone.

Hint: It's something very close to you.

Yes it is a human! what kind of an avvie do you want? i personally like your avvie now (not trying to get out of making you one or anything), but if you want a new one, just say what you want!

The next riddle is:

A-waiting for a bone.

A Dog?? I didn't ask anyone for the answer I was just trying to see if my thread had any replies and stumbled on this.

The next riddle is:

A-waiting for a bone.

A shoe.

Do you have anymore? I have a fun one! PM me if you want it, or say on here and I will post it ^^

I like riddles, I knew both those answers lol! Why does everyone get there before me? rofl!

//Blackbird

Here's one:

You cannot see me but I'm always around you..

yeah, thats what I was thinking. Or it could be pollution...o_O

May I make one? Here's one:

There are three boys sitting in a room. Two of the boys are twins, and the other boy is related to them. But; the third boy is not a brother, sister, mom, dad, cousin, uncle, aunt, grandmother, grandfather, nana, step-brother, step-sister, ect. How is he related??

->Ninja<-

Rachelgotchi. what do you want on your avvie?

For tama star's, i agree with the other two, is it the air?

For ninja girls, i agree with rach, i think he's a son of one of the twins.

Rachelgotchi, you're good at this!

Don't forget the two that did riddles, you have to give an avatar, bookmark, poster, icon, SOMETHING to the person who got it right first.

And the next riddle is:

There was a green house.

Inside the green house there was a white house

Inside the white house there was a red house.

Inside the red house there were lots of babies.

What is it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol I don't have any riddles,Im bad at them -__-'

Good luck to everyone Though! :p

-fp

P.S Ho wcan you Disqualify somebody if they ask their parents? How do you know they have asked their parents Lol

The next riddle is:

A-waiting for a bone.

A DOGGY!!!!!

Nope, sorry. Nummy already got it before, it's a shoe. but there's still three other riddles you can solve and you might even win an avvie from me!
The latest one doesn't make any sense, can you reword it? How do we know what we have to say what it is?

I'll just guess the answer is A green house. xD

//Blackbird singing in the dead of night, take these broken wings and learn to fly!

The word "house" is a metaphore. You're supposed to figure out what it actually is.

I'll do a different one:

More powerful then God

More evil then the Devil

The poor have it

The rich want it

And if you eat it you die.

The answer to the previous one is a watermelon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back