I'm stuck between 2 DS games!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What game should I get??

• 1.) Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) Cooking Mama

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
Well, I love to cook, and I also love tamagotchi..

so I'm stuck.

Can you help me decide?

I voted tamagotchi corner shop 2 but then I relized the other one! go for cooking mama!

Um... could more people vote? That's why I made this poll, so people could vote.

I voted for tama corner shop 2

i read the review and it sounds sweet.

do they cave corner shop things for game boy? or the gamecube?plz respond

and i think u should get the corner shop2

do they cave corner shop things for game boy? or the gamecube?plz respond

and i think u should get the corner shop2
No.. but they do have a tama game for wii

The Tamagotchi one. It seems like you can just sit down and enjoy it. The cooking mama one not so much.

i know someone who owns cooking mamma, and i own tamagotchi corner shop 2, soooooooooo.........go for the tamagame!!!!! :furawatchi:

Well, I would have to say Tamagotchi Corner Shop 2 because I have no idea what Cooking Mama is and I have Corner Shop and it's so fun. I think you should get it. But it's your choice, so choose wisely.

GotchiGirl96

Cooking Mama is soo fun! Tamagotchi is OK to, I would buy cooking Mama and then save up for Tamagotchi DS.

I would choose tamagochi coner shop 2 because its

really good

[SIZE=8pt]I have both of them and l like both of them. I got Tama Corner Shop 2 and if you had the first one it may get a little more annoying [the second one] because there is a lot of chat and you have to tap their membership card each time. I would say...wait can you get one and then wait a little and then the other when. Anyway with my liking of games I would buy [well recomend you to buy].....[/SIZE]

TAMAGOTCHI CORNER SHOP 2.

Cooking Mama is fun but it is sorta hard in the beginning and you have to get used to it but Tamagotchi corner shop 2 you can easily just jump into the action. [not literally you'd freaking break your ds. xp]

♥TC♥

[SIZE=8pt]Edit: Typos, add, and sigg[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess #1. because I have no idea what #2. is but maybe if your parents let you, maybe you could get both :D

Ds Games are about £30 pounds in the Uk, So I only have a few (It took me ages to save up)

So why don't you get the one that you really,really want or ask people who have had the game and ask them what it is like,the most people who have recomended that game is the game you should choose to make it a bit easier.

And then save up £29:99 or £30 pound to get the other game :mellow:

Have Fun,

-FP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back