please my friend is dieing!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
my v4 is dieing. please help, my tama just woke up at 10:00 and he was sick and had gone to the bathroom everywhere so i took care of him and now he's on the bottom of the screen and it vibrating. I dont think hes gonna live much longer! help me!!!! :angry:

just restart it.... it is v 4 right!? where do u get them?

please answer i really need some advice and help , its still doing it! :(

What character is it? Is it sick and you can't press a button? Press reset and download then it will be alive if it is like that.

um reastartit? why, i dont wan to do it 4 nothing, are you sure, cause i could be wrong.

but i dont want to mess it up, i also want another character, if i restart it i might not be able to resist, but that's a differant story, i guesss ill try it now...

feed it and take care of it! them pause it. thats what i did to my v2, and v1. they lived a long time after that.

If it is on the bottom of the screen with a skull and you can't press a button, reset and download. Not reset reset. Reset, press B and download if it is doing what I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, it's not going to die. It's just sick. Do not let this happen repeatly it May die. But don't worry. :( You should make a baby now.

feed it and take care of it! them pause it. thats what i did to my v2, and v1. they lived a long time after that.
are you sure?

i trie to down load and its the same

it a ninga thing, 4-got the name sorry. gozaritchi?

now its moving on the bottom

Last edited by a moderator:
What action is it like? (moving side to side, doing a funny action, opening it's mouth, showing it's back, etc.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back