I got bit... by a vampire doll!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nyatchi_chan

Reaction score
I got this cute little japaneese vampire doll for christmas, and when I opened it I noticed

a strange and evil look in it's eyes. When I held it my hand and touched it's face, I let out

a yelp and dropped it on the floor. there was a wound on my finger, bleeding like crazy...

and it had blood around it's mouth....

Freaky huh?

It's true!

? China dolls ? They are the only dolls I believe that come alive

That..is..just..creepy*shudders*

i used to have a little teddy in my room and i swear it used to whisper things at night.

It was so scary i burned it and i swear it screamed as i burned it back to hell and this is all true

err thats it! I am soo not going to visit this topic again. First doll the bear?

it sounds a bit far fetched to me.

China is taken from underground, then melted into one substance and poured into a mould. The doll would be later removed. Does this sound like an evil recipe to you? No.

I do believe in spiritsetc but not dolls that come to life.

Also if the doll moved it would crack.

Maybe Alimania is right?

Or maybe your finger was cut before and you didn't notice and some of the blood went onto the doll?

Did the doll have sharp teeth? If it did, then you might have caught your finger on them. ;)

-sk8er girl-

That is real freaky. I never knew that thing about Chinese dolls coming to life, but of course I beleive it! And Bratzack, don't call people crazy. Would You like it if I called you crazy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back