TV Pet and Mini Pet

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RickyOcon

Reaction score
Hello.

I just got a giga pet dragon lizard for xmas and a tv explorer game.When I play the tv game I enter my mini pet (dragon Lizard) into the game. I want to feed him during the game or download the food into the handheld game. How do I do this??? Help my mini pet is starving and I have no$ and no food and I have dug up just about everything I could!!!!

Hello. I just got a giga pet dragon lizard for xmas and a tv explorer game.When I play the tv game I enter my mini pet (dragon Lizard) into the game. I want to feed him during the game or download the food into the handheld game. How do I do this??? Help my mini pet is starving and I have no$ and no food and I have dug up just about everything I could!!!!
Try selling something (like medicine)then use the money to by food. Hope this helps!

This is easy. Just dig up at least 2 bucks then go to the wishing well. You throw 2 bucks in dig something up near it then sell it. rinse and repeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back