Please help! concerns V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chiddy

Reaction score
ok, my tama got the job email and went and got a job but when it came back from getting the job there was no new game to play and it hasn't been to work since. when i press the work button the 'away' sign pops up for a few seconds and then my tama returns, having done nothing or gained no game to play for its job. its stats are 59, 34, 74 and it is 8yrs and weighs 52 (if that helps)

also, i bought a plane ticket from my shop but when i click on it to get my tama to go on the jouney there come up a picture of a plane, then the away sign then a very high pitched noise and then my tama returns, with no password or anything and the ticket is still in my items!

it is a Version 4 tama and i just dont know why it isn't doing what it is supposed to.

can anyone please help?

i would be very grateful

Thats weird! Im sorry but i cant help you, :furawatchi: :furawatchi: because i dont have a v4 and i dont know so much about them they havent come out yet in my land :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

oh ok, well thanks for looking at my topic anyway.

ok so now i got the job thing sorted, but what about the plane ticket? does it not work because the v4 travel agent isnt open yet?

how old has a tama be to get a job :furawatchi:

mine is 2 years old

your tama has to have been to preschool ( aged 0-2) and then graduated from school (aged 2-5) and then your tama has to have more than 50 intelligence points, gained from playing games and then you will get an email which will take you to different jobs and you can choose which you want. but a panel decides if you get the job.

so your tama has to be over 5 to get a job

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back