I have the chicken pocks

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saragotchi

Reaction score
I just started breaking out in chicken pocks yesterday. There all over my body. I'm so itchy and its driving me nuts! I've been to the doctors but so far the medicine isn't helping.

Ugh - that's bad news - sorry to hear it :gozarutchi:

Sadly, you just have to "grin and bear it".

Try not to scratch the spots - if you keep scratching and they get infected when they heal they might leave a mark on your skin :gozarutchi:

Oh - don't forget you are still infectious :gozarutchi:

You have to wait until your last spots have formed scabs... then you are not infectious anymore...

Takes a while, so I guess you might have some more time off school :gozarutchi:

Aww!

I had them when I was in second grade!

The doctor said not for me to go in to the doctor, because I had sixty-two spots of them, and he said he knew what it was, and that if I came in, other kids there would get it.

But what he told me to do was..

Well they said for us to go get some oatmeal type stuff, and run water and put the oatmeal lookin' stuff in the water, then soak in it. I reduced the itchyness for a while..

Then we got this creame and put it on the chicken pox spots, and it reduced it alot.

Then I wore pajama pants and long sleeved pajama scouldn't scratch at the places on my arms and legs.

I got a chicken pock spot on my head, I kept on scratching my head, and now I have a scar from where it was.

And when I went back to school, everyone else got the chicken pox.. and some boy in my class was calling me chicken girl...

Anyways, I hope it gets better a whole lot faster than mine did.

Sad x.x I had chicken pox when I was a baby so I don't remember it, but I have scars from where I picked at them.

Have you tried putting calamine lotion on the bumps? Maybe cortozone(sp) cream?

Maybe wear mittens or gloves over your hands so you don't break open or infect any of the bumps if you try to scratch.

Aww poor you... hope you feel better soon. I had those when I was little. I have one scar on my forehead from the battle with chicken pox. Feel better soon.

Aw, that's not good!

Just try and ignore it. It's only going to be there for about 4 days of your life- so don't worry.. it won't be much longer!!

My brother and I caught it at the saem time. I was 4 and he was 3. He got it first, then the next day we both had it- and we both had it for the next 3 days. xD B)

Get well soon!

I have a little round indent on the tip of my nose, really small and little. It's a chicken pox scar.

I had it when I was about 6. 2 weeks after recovering I got the measles.

XP It was so annoying!! Anyway, Get well soon Saragotchi!

Get better soon

I've never had chicken pops is it

really really annoying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back