PLEASE NO FIGHTS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ta9394

Reaction score
Please. no fights over something pointless. They hurt people who are insulted

or involved. Remember, they are real people with feelings. If you think you hurt someone you should apologize. Tamatalk is a place for helping other people and not fights.

I can't number how many times I have gone into a topic and seen fights hotter than you can imagine over pointless things. I have personaly been insulted, and know how it feels. Other people on the topics ARE NOT TOYS FOR YOUR FUN!

Also, if you have been insulted in a fight on tamatalk and the insulter has asked for forgiveness (sp?) then maybe you should forgive them. Forgiveness and asking for forgiveness is the only way to solve this issue. Please heed what i say!

It would make tamatalk better for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely understand where you are coming from, but there was no need to post this topic. It's pointless, and will probably be closed.

I know I have been in a couple of flame wars, but they have been over things that are actually important, like politics and global warming. The only pointless thing i have flamed about was in my topic carrots, someone (i will not name the person to keep them from being embarrased) and they said "ew! vomit's dissy! ur a retard hoo eva made this topic!" and I flamed that person for that. that is the only pointless thing i have ever argued about, therefore i think that this topic is meaningless.

I personally think if people take what other people say on the internet seriously, they need to get offline until they can handle other people's comments. Just the same as people shouldn't have to censor themselves from saying an innocent word just because it 'offends' someone else.

Fights happen everywhere. On the internet, in the streets, at school, etc. The only way to stop it is to mind your own business and stay on people's good side.

Before I get comments about how I don't do this, I'd like to point out that I'm horrible at taking my own advice XD

this is exacly what i am talking about! you guys

are fighting if it is appropriate to post the topic.

It is completely nesessary and this is why.

People may not mean to offend, but if they do,

they should apologize. (main reason for topic)

And the other person should accept.

*sigh* If only people would listen to you.

Fights happen everywhere, everyday. Whether it's at home, on Tamatalk, on the streets, at school, in a chatroom ect. it doesn't matter. Fights are fights, and it's your choice on starting one, ending one, and taking part in one.

Fights are usually caused by a disagreement or an opinion/:

(Note: These are made up names)

ex. tamatamagoogoo posted: Yeah ummmmmm......I think ipods SUCK! No offence.

fleeteetea posted: yeah same....

tamagotchigalorextreme posted: OMG you guys are idiots! IPODS TO NOT SUCK! get a life.

tamatamagoogoo posted: Don't call me an idiot! GOD! You are sooo mean. God go away!

fleeteetea posted: i agree just leave us alone if you don't agree.

tamagotchigalorextreme posted: u guys all are sooooooo imature. i can have my own opinion!

yugioh posted: I'M REPORTING!!

First off, you don't say "no offence" in your post. When you say this, you know your probably offending somebody. Saying "no offence" doesn't help.

Second of all, if you agree you agree. Good for you. Leave it at that.

Third of all, if you disagree thats ok. Just say it nicely! Don't say, "ZOMG idiot.........you suck. get a life. its not true!" because your simply starting another fight where people are gonna get hurt emotionally.

Fourth of all, if you get offended by somebody's post.....do NOT go about saying, "Don't say that! I hate you! YOU should get a life loser. God you hurt my feelings....." because your just as bad. It's understandable that your angry, but why can't you just say, "Thats not very nice. It hurt my feelings.......you have no right to talk to me like that. Ok?? I hope you understand!" ? Even if you want to choke them to death, deal with it maturly.

Fifth of all, your making a mistake if your making a topic saying, "ok i want opinions" then say, "If you don't agree just leave!" O.O Didn't you just ask for opinions? Learn to deal with opinions like adults.

Sixth of all, yeah. Everybody has their own opinion: so deal with it!!!!

Seventh of all, please don't say, "I'M REPORTING!" because you know that it'll get on everybody's nerves. If the flames are really bad, don't post and just report it.

Hoepfully you now know WHY fights occur, and how to help prevent them. People get hurt by the flames; so why light the matches?

->Ninja<-

this is exacly what i am talking about! you guysare fighting if it is appropriate to post the topic.

It is completely nesessary and this is why.

People may not mean to offend, but if they do,

they should apologize. (main reason for topic)

And the other person should accept.
Nobody was even fighting o.o' People are giving their opinions on what you suggested.

Edit: Also, nobody should EVER have to apologize for their opinion.

People are going to flame however many topics are made. People do have opinions, so they're different from yours, so what? Not everyone's the same. People need to learn self-control and respect towards other people.

Just because not everyone you meet thinks the same as you doesn't mean you need to fight them. Everyone's different. If you can't deal with that, get lost. The world would be boring if everyone's the same.

Nobody was even fighting o.o' People are giving their opinions on what you suggested.
Yes. People arnt having flamewars here they are just sharing what they believe. Cant they do that? You did ask for comments and this is what everyone is commenting back!

Flame wars, Spam and everything that gets us in trouble. We will learn our mistake some point after we have a flame war but the best thing is too try and not get into a flame war first. And if soo no one will get hurt nor say sorry. Understand what I mean? So We should keep it simple, friendly and clean. (clean as too keep a topic clean with good comments)

//Rocken Sisters

Well, I predict one young TTer getting very upset; A topic starter if yo uknow what I mean... :(

But most of you are right, the input of our opinions is what makes discussion so interesting. If we didn't have any opinion on any subject, well, we'd be pretty much just sitting all day long because we wouldn't even know what we like to do.

Please. no fights over something pointless. They hurt people who are insulted or involved. Remember, they are real people with feelings. If you think you hurt someone you should apologize. Tamatalk is a place for helping other people and not fights.

I can't number how many times I have gone into a topic and seen fights hotter than you can imagine over pointless things. I have personaly been insulted, and know how it feels. Other people on the topics ARE NOT TOYS FOR YOUR FUN!

Also, if you have been insulted in a fight on tamatalk and the insulter has asked for forgiveness (sp?) then maybe you should forgive them. Forgiveness and asking for forgiveness is the only way to solve this issue. Please heed what i say!

It would make tamatalk better for the future.
you have so right about that! :(

Well, I predict one young TTer getting very upset; A topic starter if yo uknow what I mean... :( But most of you are right, the input of our opinions is what makes discussion so interesting. If we didn't have any opinion on any subject, well, we'd be pretty much just sitting all day long because we wouldn't even know what we like to do.
As I think that answer would be better then mine (sp?)

First off, you don't say "no offence" in your post. When you say this, you know your probably offending somebody. Saying "no offence" doesn't help.
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Edited - unreasonably sized, stretching page*

As i've said it is best if you see a flame war too keep out of it. Well I think I said.

*edited - removal of irrelevant material*

It isn't very personal that I've been insulted by a great estimate of 15 people. That INCLUDES * edit: member names removed *

omg there are many people who call me annoying when I'm just being myself. I hope you guys don't think I'm annoying and besides I am only 9. I shouldn't be treated like this.

* pls remember that naming people to shame them in posts is against the rules - thank you. TamaMum *

I think you are all right. We shouldn't try to start an argument. But people can have there opinions and still say it nicely, to get their points across. If someone says something rude to you, or even someone else and they aren't dealing with it properly, just tell them, "There really was no reason for your comment to be that way. Please don't act that way again. You can post your opinion without hurting other peoples' feelings, so please do." :angry: I'm pretty sure everybody knows its not good to start a fight, sometimes not to even be included in one, unless you're trying to stop it. You can protect your opinion by simply saying you do! If things still progress in a fight that you know is still going on, you could get a guide, so it doesn't result in reporting too quickly. A guide, or even a responsible member, can clear things up if you can't. :blink:

I completely understand where you are coming from, but there was no need to post this topic. It's pointless, and will probably be closed.  

I know I have been in a couple of flame wars, but they have been over things that are actually important, like politics and global warming. The only pointless thing i have flamed about was in my topic carrots, someone (i will not name the person to keep them from being embarrased) and they said "ew! vomit's dissy! ur a retard hoo eva made this topic!" and I flamed that person for that. that is the only pointless thing i have ever argued about, therefore i think that this topic is meaningless.
Well the words in red were a really mean thing to say miffiy. I agree with you ta9394.

Well the words in red were a really mean thing to say miffiy. I agree with you ta9394.
There might be an example of some kind. And Mimitchi_111, I'm not angry with you or anything and I'm not trying to prove you wrong, but what you posted might be the key to starting a fight. You might not even know if she put it in red because its her favorite color, or maybe she was trying to make her post stand out, and really, I'm not so sure myself. But I don't exactly tell them they're mean for trying to put there words in color. :angry: And saying something in a matter-of-fact way doesn't exactly help either. Like the end of your post: "I agree with you ta9294." That makes other people feel like they've just insulted someone severely, making them feel bad for their opinions. I'm really, truly not trying to prove you wrong Mimitchi_111, I'm really not. I'm just trying to point a couple things out. Its an example of how choosing your words is important, because the wrong words can take great impact on others in some cases. :blink:

I'm really sorry to say, but this topic will most likely be closed by those kinds of comments. The comments that start arguements, flames.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back