Mr. Matchmaker Disapered

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama_Kid101

Reaction score
Mr. Matchmaker appeared on my V3 tamagotchi as normal but, i had to check my e-mail on the computer, after 5 min. , he was gone, will he come back?? If you know please post below :angry:

I also want to know that if i can't get him back, will my tama grow old and not have any babies??

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

If you aren't around when she visits, or reject her, after her 9th visit she'll stop coming to see your Tamagotchi. Soon after that, your Tamagotchi character will grow into an old timer.

Old timers can have babies. However, in order to do so, you have to mate two old timers (of the opposite gender). You can not do this through the matchmaker. You have to find someone to connect to.

The female old timer is called Otokitchi. The male is called Ojitchi. Their baby will look normal, but will quickly grow up into the character called Oyajitchi. He looks like this: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=1846&count=y

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back