Are you too old to own a Tama?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Can u be too old to own a Tamagotchi?

• 1.) YES. Tamagotchi is only for young people.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2.) NO. Anyone at any age can have one.

• 3.) I don't care one way or the other.

• 4.) Unsure

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um... well... ok... I might be a bit old to have a little plastic eggs that meant for children, but darn it I just can't help it. I enjoy the amusement they bring me on my work days. Theres worse things I could be spending my money on. I have to tell my mother this everytime I pick up a new one. I mean I could be a drug addict or homeless and she worries about a little plastic egg collection....

Mostly young (8-16) girls. But believe it or not, some people in their 20's have 'em! :huh:

My friends granmother plays with them and she's in her 80's. Apparently the remind her of her childhood. It's nice actually.

Mostly young (8-16) girls. But believe it or not, some people in their 20's have 'em! :huh:
you re righteo!!!There ARE adults on this sight!! :)

My friends granmother plays with them and she's in her 80's. Apparently the remind her of her childhood. It's nice actually.
Good on her! Theres no age limit on the box, who cares! If you like tamas and your 37 play with them!! Geez.. :huh:

theres no "age limit"

but i'm just not interested in them at the moment.

to many things to do X.x

I agree with TamaMum. It was perfect answer. If you like em, play with em! Have fun! Like TamaMum said, you're only a child once, but you can act like one for as long as you want!

GotchiGirl96

I'm 21 too and I have 26 Tamagotchi's! I do not think it's ridiculous at all.. and I don't care that my friends and family think so :)

im in college and a lot of my classmates are like "wow! i haven't seen those in forever! they look different now... i want one..." and one night we were sitting around bored to death and decided to run out and buy tamagotchis. haha

I do not think it's ridiculous at all. well SYRIBO, i agree. my whole family and husband thinks its ridiculous to have one. im like whatever. my husband refuses to let me get the V4. a cpl weeks ago i was wondering if maybe i am too young. aw well. i do what i do. i thought this would be a good topic to start. interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are NEVER too old for Tamagotchis! If you like them you should get them! My father hates that is 19 year old daughter who's turning 20 this May still likes Manga, Video Games, Anime and Tama's but I ingore him. Just because he threw away everything he saw as fun at 12 and threw himself into working while raising a family.

You should have fun in your life...you'll live longer and be happier.

I'm 22 and I just picked one up. People are really shocked to see me messing with it at work.

I don't think so! I'm turning 22 in a month and I have almost 50 virtual pets! I have played them since the late 90s!

There is no age limit on a tama! My one cousin who's 24 wanted to start up her tamagotchi again, but she couldn't find it :( I was looking forward to having a Gen1 or 2 if she got bored of it :D

Your friend's grandma is my new hero ^.^

I'm 17 and I have 11 tamas. You can never be too old to do something you enjoy! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back