My tamagotchi left while connecting!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SillyDuck104

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt] Me and my friend were trying to connect one time when... I was still connecting and her pet left! I mean like my screen kept saying connecting and my friends pet's screen stopped and went up and a sign saying way was put up! So while my pet was still on my screen her's was sopposedly at my place even though it wasn't! Where was it? It finally cam back but i got nervouse! It has happened now more than once and i want to know what happens?[/SIZE]

Hopefully i get answers!

Thanks,

SillyDuck1 :huh: 04

I've seen that a couple of times. That sometimes happens when there is a communication error in the infrared connection. It's nothing to worry about. The worse that can happen is if you're sending an item to another Tamagotchi, it can get lost in transit.

[SIZE=14pt] Me and my friend were trying to connect one time when... I was still connecting and her pet left! I mean like my screen kept saying connecting and my friends pet's screen stopped and went up and a sign saying way was put up! So while my pet was still on my screen her's was sopposedly at my place even though it wasn't! Where was it? It finally cam back but i got nervouse! It has happened now more than once and i want to know what happens?[/SIZE] 

Hopefully i get answers!

Thanks,

SillyDuck1 :nazotchi: 04
My tama just connected with my other tama!!! :kusatchi:

I've seen that a couple of times. That sometimes happens when there is a communication error in the infrared connection. It's nothing to worry about. The worse that can happen is if you're sending an item to another Tamagotchi, it can get lost in transit.
Yeah that's true. But your tamagotchi will saftely come back.

:nazotchi: Locky458

Earlier today I connected my V4 to my brother's V4 with some wrapped grapes. His tama failed, but the "Away" sign came up on my tama. When she got back, she was not smirking so the grapes were lost. ;) :nazotchi: At least it was not a 28000 point piano, only some 400 point grapes. :kusatchi: :angry:

That is normal for some tamas to fail when connecting, if there is an "away" sign your tama will always come back. (Just don't wrap items that are very expensive until you connect a few times without fail!!! :eek: :blink: ;) )

Tis normal I wouldn't get so worked up about it as others have already stated it was just an 'incommunication'

there was just a small complication wen u were connecting. :D

sometimes that happened to me first time it happened i was suprised! my tamagotchi was connecting and it failed but another same tamagotchi of mine was there even there was no sign of away isn't it a bit nervous? :angry:

No what happens is that someone else happens to connect with someone else at the same time so your tamagotchi goes to that one cos it happened to me and my friend i think the distance that is furthest is 10km :rolleyes:

You're not the only one which is experiencing difficulties with this problem, I have too :rolleyes: Don't worry though, It's just something wrong with the infrared communication. I keep my tamagotchi straight at the person connecting. Probably caused by pulling away, or friend not communicating on time :wink:

//TamaPATCHI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back