Photo

Giga Explorer

• This topic is locked

Emmatutu

• emmatutu user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 06 January 2007 - 11:17 PM ( #1 )

On my explorer I have 2 maps and 1 says to dig east of the red building in the jungle, and 1 says dig behind the pawn shop.What are these places?Where are these places?I need help!!!! B) :D

Replies

Views

Started

06 Jan 2007

Last Post

19 Nov 2007

xmad75x

• xmad75x user photo

Posted 07 January 2007 - 10:30 AM ( #2 )

the pawn shop is just down to the right when you first enter the jungle dig up in the corner around there ... as far as the red building i think it's suppose to be the resturant which is in the second part of the jungle but im still confuse about where to find something near it .. im really far in the game but feel stuck and i can't remember if i got anything near the red building or not ... but if you find something near it let me know ok thanks hope this helps

xmad75x

• xmad75x user photo

Posted 07 January 2007 - 10:32 AM ( #3 )

plus how many kings treasures have you found .. i'm up to 11 so far and i still haven't gotten the garden book 2 from him yet im lost in the game lol

Emmatutu

• emmatutu user photo

Posted 07 January 2007 - 05:54 PM ( #4 )

Thanks xmad75x!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :angry: :D :D :D :D :D

xmad75x

• xmad75x user photo

Posted 09 January 2007 - 07:41 AM ( #5 )

Your Welcome ;)

Emmatutu

• emmatutu user photo

Posted 09 January 2007 - 10:26 PM ( #6 )

the pawn shop is just down to the right when you first enter the jungle dig up in the corner around there ... as far as the red building i think it's suppose to be the resturant which is in the second part of the jungle but im still confuse about where to find something near it .. im really far in the game but feel stuck and i can't remember if i got anything near the red building or not ... but if you find something near it let me know ok thanks hope this helps

Iv'e digged there ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

allene6

• allene6 user photo

Posted 19 November 2007 - 07:28 AM ( #7 )

You get the kings royal crest by diging at the bottom right corner of the restaurant on the second half of the jungle.