Giga Explorer

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the pawn shop is just down to the right when you first enter the jungle dig up in the corner around there ... as far as the red building i think it's suppose to be the resturant which is in the second part of the jungle but im still confuse about where to find something near it .. im really far in the game but feel stuck and i can't remember if i got anything near the red building or not ... but if you find something near it let me know ok thanks hope this helps

plus how many kings treasures have you found .. i'm up to 11 so far and i still haven't gotten the garden book 2 from him yet im lost in the game lol

the pawn shop is just down to the right when you first enter the jungle dig up in the corner around there ... as far as the red building i think it's suppose to be the resturant which is in the second part of the jungle but im still confuse about where to find something near it .. im really far in the game but feel stuck and i can't remember if i got anything near the red building or not ... but if you find something near it let me know ok thanks hope this helps
Iv'e digged there ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D

You get the kings royal crest by diging at the bottom right corner of the restaurant on the second half of the jungle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back