What happened to my tama?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Kuchipatchi_

Reaction score
Something weird happened to my tama yesterday.

First my friend sad that the buttons become BROWN! ( they were white before) It whas disgusting so i tried to get the brown away from the buttons with wet paper ;) but that didnt work. My friend told me that its only because i played with it so much. And then we played computer and i was watching my friend and then my tama droped on the floor and then i grabed it again and it was on the "sound" menu. i pressed button C but nothing happens. I pressed A but it didnt browse i pressed B and nothing happens! Then i pressed the restart button but it only beebs fast and then it was on the sound menu again and the buttons didnt work. I tried again and one time it came to the egg! I tried to press button B but nothing happens. I pressed A and nothing happens. I pressed C and then it was on the soun menu and i couldnt do anything! Then i told my dad and he opened the tama and then it worked! Before that happened my buttons where very easy to press but after that they where sluggish and now they are a little bit sluggish. What happened to my tama?

All this is TRUE.

:(

some water from the wet cloth could have gone into the gaps between the buttons and messed up some of the wiring and stuff. i suggest you wait a few days to get the water to dry (if it is what is causing your tama to be wierd) and then try again

I've had a problem before with the buttons changing colour a bit. It was caused by sunscreen. They never changed back to their original pure-white colour.

It happend because of the wet cloth or when you dropped it. Don't get your tama wet or the buttons will jam. Don't drop it or it'll feel a sudden shock and not function properly.

HOPE I HELPED!!!!!!!!!! :nazotchi:

Thanks everybody!

I was very stupid because it stand in the manual and i know that it shouldnt get wt but now the tama has started to be like before! Hurray! Hurray! Hurray! :huh: :huh: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back