How do u become a Tama Guide?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A TamaGuide is a Moderator of the Forums. They can move, edit, change etc.. posts and topics. Admin is the only person who decided who TamaGuides are. He will pick you if he thinks that you would do a good job.

Admin chooses weather you are a TamaGuide or not. (I think) I'm not a TamaGuide. But I think that is how Admin does pick TamaGuides.

It's a great privledge to become a Tama Guide, but it is a lot of responsibility as well. It is actually a *job*. It takes a special kind of person and a level of devotion for something like that. Good luck to you! Maybe one day you'll become a Tama Guide :rolleyes:

afterglw is right.

OK,let's say for example jappyx,

jappyx is a nice person,is expirienced with Tamagotchis and TamaTalk and is great at being a TamaGuide.

Now,ask yourself,are you like that?If so then you will probably make a great TamaGuide resulting in Admin seeing that you would be a good one which means Admin puts you on a list and then when Admin choses the next TamaGuide it may be you.

Basically,it's all up to Admin.

Good Luck on becoming one everybody who wants to be one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back