HEEELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenKimi

Reaction score
Well, today, I got a Warusotchi ... and I found it rocks B) It looks like a punk ^.^

So, like it is an adult, I tryed some items ... I clik on stuffed animal or something like that ... I thought it was a "fluffy" (I don't know if I told right :p ... I'm french :p ) ... but now my tamagotchi become a nyatchi !!!!! I want my warusotchi :D It is prettier than nyatchi :(

Help me please ! What do I do to get my warusotchi ???? :( :( :( :( :( -_- :D -_-

She's wearing a costume. She'll automatically take it off at bedtime, and look normal tomorrow morning.

If you want her to take off the costume right away, change the time on your Tamagotchi's clock to 11:00 PM, check to see that she's sleeping, then change the clock back to the current time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, today, I got a Warusotchi ... and I found it rocks B) It looks like a punk ^.^
So, like it is an adult, I tryed some items ... I clik on stuffed animal or something like that ... I thought it was a "fluffy" (I don't know if I told right :p ... I'm french :p ) ... but now my tamagotchi become a nyatchi !!!!! I want my warusotchi :D It is prettier than nyatchi :(

Help me please ! What do I do to get my warusotchi ???? :( :( :( :( :( -_- :D -_-
Put your tamagotchi to sleep. You can only use Nyatchi once. You have to keep on buying it. If you have the Costume you can use that much as you can. When your tamagotchi is sleeping the costume will be off.

Don't worry. It's just wearing a costume. It'll change its clothes tonight and return to its normal state. :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back