Photo
- - - - -

Me...THE MATCHMAKER?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

tia_tama

• tia-tama user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:46 AM ( #1 )

okaii...this happened to my v2. My tama was getting a little bit old and the matchmaker didnt come up on my screen to 'mate' my tama character yet. Then one day I took a glimpse at my tama and it had turned into the MATCHMAKER! AND IT WAS ALREADY AN ADULT BEFORE IT TURNED INTO THE MATCHMAKER!!?!! Could this just be a simple glitch in the program? Please tell me if this had happened to you or if you know anything about this!

Ps. My tama had died after a few days of being the elderly lady.

Replies

Views

Started

07 Jan 2007

Last Post

08 Jan 2007

Locky458

• locky458 user photo

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:52 AM ( #2 )

okaii...this happened to my v2. My tama was getting a little bit old and the matchmaker didnt come up on my screen to 'mate' my tama character yet. Then one day I took a glimpse at my tama and it had turned into the MATCHMAKER! AND IT WAS ALREADY AN ADULT BEFORE IT TURNED INTO THE MATCHMAKER!!?!! Could this just be a simple glitch in the program? Please tell me if this had happened to you or if you know anything about this!

Ps. My tama had died after a few days of being the elderly lady.

Your tamagotchi ws probably 16. No it is not a glitch. Did you refuse the matchmaker 9 times?? You could mate with another oldie to get Oyajitchi.

tia_tama

• tia-tama user photo

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:55 AM ( #3 )

My tama wasnt 16 yrs old! It was around 9 years old and like i had posted before...The matchmaker didnt even come to me ONCE! Maybe this is a flaw!?!

football princess

• football-princess user photo

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:58 AM ( #4 )

If the matchmaker never came then It might be A glitch,But If the matchmaker comes and you decline then she will come about another 2 or 3 times then if you continiue to decline her then you tama will turn into a otokitchi if a girl or a Ojitchi if a boy :angry:
Have a look at the V3 Growth chart Admin Posted http://www.tamatalk....showtopic=40249

I hope I helped! :blink:

-fp

Blackbird

• blackbird user photo

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:59 AM ( #5 )

My tama wasnt 16 yrs old! It was around 9 years old and like i had posted before...The matchmaker didnt even come to me ONCE! Maybe this is a flaw!?!

Hmm, Are you sure she never came? Did you leave your tama un paused?

If not, it sure sounds like a glitch to me. :S
Since you are on a new gen. There is no point in downloading it! Very odd!

//Blackbird

Drama.Queen.

Edited by Blackbird, 07 January 2007 - 11:59 AM.

tia_tama

• tia-tama user photo

Posted 07 January 2007 - 11:59 AM ( #6 )

Your right. Maybe it is just a gltich. okaii thnx so much fp!

GotchiGirl96

• gotchigirl96 user photo

Posted 07 January 2007 - 12:02 PM ( #7 )

You probably missed the MatchMaker or had your Tama paused during the times she was supposed to go. Your tama turned into the MatchMaker because it was ready to become the girl oldie character. It died probably because you didn't take good care of it.

GotchiGirl96

tia_tama

• tia-tama user photo

Posted 07 January 2007 - 01:23 PM ( #8 )

i never had it on pause and i took perfect care of my tama. Im 100% sure that i didnt miss the matchmaker and if i did she would have came back another day. It must be a flaw in my tama.

tamagotchi_pal

• tamagotchi-pal user photo

Posted 08 January 2007 - 05:12 AM ( #9 )

Ooh, a glitch! I thinky!