heeeeeeeeeeeeeelp

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spidey146

Reaction score
i have a big problem with my v3 when the battery is low it shows a picture of a battery with a x on it. it showed that to me so i changed the battery...several times but it keeps showing the x.CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME. :blink:

i have a big problem with my v3 when the battery is low it shows a picture of a battery with a x on it. it showed that to me so i changed the battery...several times but it keeps showing the x.CAN SOMEONE PLZ HELP ME. :blink:
try pressing reset and download,then insert the battery back in.

If it is showing the "X" sign, you need to buy a new battery.

Buy a new battery, you might've used a dried out battery which was out of juice. Go to Walgreens and buy another battery pack, if that doesn't work then your tamagotchi is probably dead permanently, or the store just put out bad dried out ones.

//TamaPATCHI

i had used brand new batterys and it still showed me the x HELP :nazotchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back