V4 SCHOOL? HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

telatchi

Reaction score
MY TAM IS A TODDLER AND IT WONT GO TO PRE-SCHOOL!

WHAT SHOULD I DO? :blink:

Edit: Duplicate topic merged

Last edited by a moderator:
go to the connect icon.Click "work".Next press the middle button once you see the away sign.Lastly you will see your teacher and you will play a little game with a pencil.

- [SIZE=22pt]Tamatowngirl42[/SIZE]

Wait until Nazotchi will send you a message that look like this [SIZE=14pt][!] [/SIZE]. Open it and A teacher should give you a backpack. When you go to the "WORK" option press the B or A button when the Away sign is there. Eventually your tamagotchi will go to another school. Then after 24 hours of the Adult your tamagotchi should get a job. Your life points will effect what job you will get and tamagotchi you might get. You need at least 50 points on the pencil icon, to get a job.

go to the connect icon.Click "work".Next press the middle button once you see the away sign.Lastly you will see your teacher and you will play a little game with a pencil.

- [SIZE=22pt]Tamatowngirl42[/SIZE]
TamaTownGirl42,

That's when your a teenager. When there a child/toddler they will sing with a teacher.

What happens is when it turns into a teenager, you should get a [!] in the mail. Go down to the mail icon and hit B and it should show your Tama and an away screen. Hit B again and your Tama should be at its nanny's house with its nanny crying. His/her nanny should give him/her something (I think it looks kind of like a backpack). Then your Tama will come back to its screen. Another [!] will be delivered almost immediately. Then your Tama will be on another screen. You can select its teacher here. Then when your Tama returns again, if you go into the connection option and hit work an away screen will appear. Then your teacher hides a point enhancer in a box. The other boxes two contain Tamagotchi messes... It's a simple choose the right box game. The that blink get switched. Therefore watch carefully. Sometimes the two 'Mess Boxes' will switch so make sure to know which one is the box with the stat enhancer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back