the v4 TamaTown wont work!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

memetchipower

Reaction score
On the V4 Tamatown, u know how they have percentages on when its loading? Well theres no percentage! And on the sound button, it just has a speaker piccy, and no word! also they dont have the slot to enter the code, and the enter button is just an oval with no word! I cant do anything! So if there's no words, then my V4 will NEVER go on Tamatown for the rest of ETERNITY!!!!! :) HELP!!!!!!!!

On the V4 Tamatown, u know how they have percentages on when its loading? Well theres no percentage! And on the sound button, it just has a speaker piccy, and no word! also they dont have the slot to enter the code, and the enter button is just an oval with no word! I cant do anything! So if there's no words, then my V4 will NEVER go on Tamatown for the rest of ETERNITY!!!!! :) HELP!!!!!!!!
I know, Though I don't have a V4 yet, I decided to see what it was like. Same thing happened for me, I'm assuming it's just down for repairs, like Tama Island was. :lol:

If you are that concerned you could contact Bandai! It has a link on the site, down at the bottom.

//Blackbird

Don't worry! It will be up and running soon!

Probally just a bug in the system, contact Bandai, if you are worried!

KC8**

On the V4 Tamatown, u know how they have percentages on when its loading? Well theres no percentage! And on the sound button, it just has a speaker piccy, and no word! also they dont have the slot to enter the code, and the enter button is just an oval with no word! I cant do anything! So if there's no words, then my V4 will NEVER go on Tamatown for the rest of ETERNITY!!!!! :nazotchi: HELP!!!!!!!!
Did you pick the right Bandwith? Try to Reset/Refresh the page over again and again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back