Silver - Only in Japan

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow that one is pretty ^^ maybe i'll tell my dad to get it for me (he lives in tokyo)

Dude, there making an american silver one also its coming out in september the only diffrence is the american ones has little designs on it

im sorry for calling you a dude if ur not 1 lol!!!! :D

That one, was just a prototype, not a exclusive, or promo, it is posted in a certain area of there site...

Are you talking to me cause theres pictures of the silver american one at toysrus.com

I know that, i found that one amonth ago and posted it hear, lol, i am talking about the one Exus posted, thats a prototype...

So that is not for sale?? Too bad...I will look for the american one.

P.S.: Modestly I'm really good looking... :D

whoah that one looks really kool. i want badly but i dont wanna fly to japan

Do you guys even get what Mimitchi-chan is saying? It was never released to the market, no one can buy it. Get it? It was like a suggestion that was shown.

Do you guys even get what Mimitchi-chan is saying? It was never released to the market, no one can buy it. Get it? It was like a suggestion that was shown.
Yes, but do you get the word "would"? it WOULD be an awsome color

I like it too, it was released for two days during an expo where it was sold in a limited edition. Maybe you can find one on ebay in the future, but i'm sure it will cost you something ;-)

yeah I want one to its cool to bad I dont live anywere near japan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back