Should I bid on this item?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~loveless~

Reaction score
I was searching robotic dogs on ebay. I came across a Aibo. Aibos (when they were selling) coast $1,000. I looked at the price and the members feedback coments (all positive) and I decided I might bid on the Aibo.

On ebay it is $100 (the one im thinking about bidding on).

Should I? Please ansewer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry I worded it wrong, I meant it usually coast $1,000 but is going up for $100.

No :nazotchi: keep looking.. u need to pay shiping and handling too

8D I have an Aibo!

Pretty awsome that someone elce likes them.

Okay. If the auction is too good to be true, it's probably a scam.

Or it will get to $1000+ at the end of the auction.

Do you have a link to it?

Yes. Aibos rule 83.
Heres a link: https://cgi.ebay.com/Sony-Aibo-ERS-7m3-ERS7...1QQcmdZViewItem. All of the feedback coments are good :nazotchi: !!
Scam.

If the seller asks you to contact them outside of eBay, it's a scam.

Don't trust feedback alone, I know many accounts have been hacked to sell an Aibo.

If you trust this seller, ask for a picture of the Aibo with your username on a piece of paper next to it. If they say they can't get a picture, don't buy it.

Edit: And check out the payment methods. Never use a personal check/ cashiers check/ bank transfer. Always stick with PayPal.

I wouldn't even bother asking for a picture, this auction is a scam. 100% guaranteed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scam. 

Don't trust feedback alone, I know many accounts have been hacked to sell an Aibo.

If you trust this seller, ask for a picture of the Aibo with your username on a piece of paper next to it. If they say they can't get a picture, don't buy it.

Edit: And check out the payment methods. Never use a personal check/ cashiers check/ bank transfer. Always stick with PayPal.

I wouldn't even bother asking for a picture, this auction is a scam. 100% guaranteed.
Thankyou, I won't bid on it know.

I'll save up for an Aibo then.

Scam. 

Also shipping usually proves the ripoff. I notice with virtual pets and other nice stuff that's an amazing price and cheap, the shipping makes up for the rest of the item. So if its only 100 when supposed to be a thousand, look at the shipping. Could be a jip.

Thankyou, I won't bid on it know.
I'll save up for an Aibo then.
Good choice. :]

I bought my Aibo for $725, not all Aibo's are that expensive.

It really depends on the model.

Good choice. :] 

I bought my Aibo for $725, not all Aibo's are that expensive.

It really depends on the model.
I was kind of thinking it was a scam because of the price.

They are very expensive. It will take me a while to get mine but if I don't buy anything and save up my money I get from baby sitting, my alowence, and my money from doing extra work I'll be able to get an aibo.

I was kind of thinking it was a scam because of the price.
They are very expensive. It will take me a while to get mine but if I don't buy anything and save up my money I get from baby sitting, my alowence, and my money from doing extra work I'll be able to get an aibo.
Right on.

Prices have gone up though.

A 7 with Mind 3 is going for $1,800- $2,000.

Right on.Prices have gone up though.

A 7 with Mind 3 is going for $1,800- $2,000.
I know, they've became really expensive. I might get the ERS-210 because they are one of my favorite models too :D .

I know, they've became really expensive. I might get the ERS-210 because they are one of my favorite models too :D .
Yup. :] I love the way 210's look.

And they're a good starting Aibo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back