do ya?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like dogs

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• I don't know.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi_111

Reaction score
weeee!! I LOVE DOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mmmm... spamtastic
oh actually i thought the question was Do you like eating poop? i answered no, but then i saw the real question and ya i do like dogs

Last edited by a moderator:
I love dogs! They're great. :angry:

I have 2. Scout, and Shiloh. Shiloh I got about two weeks ago, she's still a puppy, a Norfolk terrier. Scout I've had for two years. She's a mix of husky, labrador, beagle, and a few others, I think. :D Dogs are great, I think.. because they're like your best friend when you feel like you don't have one.. and they're super cool to sleep with! <3 (They ARE mansEveryone's best friend! :D )

-Edit- But.. what does any of this have to do with eating poop? :D

*Topic title edited by Jappyx*

And yes, I do like dogs. I have a dog. :furawatchi:

mmmm... spamtastic
oh actually i thought the question was Do you like eating poop? i answered no, but then i saw the real question and ya i do like dogs
Awww, how cute. You made a pathetic attempt at a fake quote using what you thought was my name XD

*cough*fail*cough*

I'm not too much of a dog fan. I like small dogs if anything.

I had a beautiful Dalmation Called Milly,But She had something wrong with her insides and died on my bed,3 weeks before my birthday :) She was about 13 or 14 when she died but my mum got her before she met my dad So she might be older ;)

Im now saving up for a new dog,I want a Boy Yorkshire Terrier and im going to call him Sam ;)

I love doggies :mellow: ^_^

I love dogs my dad said if i be

good and do my homework on time

he might get a dog for my

birthday!!!

They r soooooooooooooo cool i have a puppy beagle and he is soooooooooooooooooo cute!!

sorry to say but i hate dogs!! ;) they freak me out ;) sometimes when they like jump on me i get scared, REALLY scared. i've hated dogs all my life! i'm a cat person. and when they lick me i get disgusted!! :D i almost screamed one time when a dog licked me. it was at a friends birthday party. she had a dog and i like almost cried lol! it jumped on me and i like freaked out. it even scrached me. it almost licked me but i turned my face away and backed up. if your really not a dog person and are kinda scared when dogs come near you (like me!) here is a tip! Just dont look at the dog and walk DONT RUN! passed it because if you run then the dog whole run after you,(which is really weird of them to do???) anyways i like cats better than dogs because they dont go to the bathroom outside, they have a litterbox. 2 they are more calm and play ful than dogs, they dont bother you all the time. No fights i have an opinon too, ok? Thanks dont get mad at me!!!

sorry to say but i hate dogs!! :p they freak me out :D sometimes when they like jump on me i get scared, REALLY scared. i've hated dogs all my life! i'm a cat person. and when they lick me i get disgusted!! :angry: i almost screamed one time when a dog licked me. it was at a friends birthday party. she had a dog and i like almost cried lol! it jumped on me and i like freaked out. it even scrached me. it almost licked me but i turned my face away and backed up. if your really not a dog person and are kinda scared when dogs come near you (like me!) here is a tip! Just dont look at the dog and walk DONT RUN! passed it because if you run then the dog whole run after you,(which is really weird of them to do???) anyways i like cats better than dogs because they dont go to the bathroom outside, they have a litterbox. 2 they are more calm and play ful than dogs, they dont bother you all the time. No fights i have an opinon too, ok? Thanks dont get mad at me!!!
well actually..dogs r more playful than cats,cats r like the serious type of animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back