Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

(Violetchi)

Reaction score
Ok, I just got a new tama V3, I played the get game non stop then I went to the shop to see what was there, I saw a sandwich, and bought it, I went to feed to my tama it ate a cotton ball then this black stuff out it's mouth, it fell asleep for 3 seconds then it died, please help me. P.S. my tama looked like this. :nazotchi:

Ok, I just got a new tama V3, I played the get game non stop then I went to the shop to see what was there, I saw a sandwich, and bought it, I went to feed to my tama it ate a cotton ball then this black stuff out it's mouth, it fell asleep for 3 seconds then it died, please help me. P.S. my tama looked like this. :nazotchi:
Maybe it was a sign of it dying.

OMG, seirously??????

OMG!!! :nazotchi: :p ^_^ :mimitchi: R U serious?!! That's unbelieveable!!! Poor Kuchipachi. I'm so sorry. :huh:

THATS HORRIBLE!! :angry:

poor Kuchipachi! so sorry for you unfortunatly thuogh i have no answers other than: the food was piosioned :furawatchi: or something like that at least you can reset it and get another egg! :lol:

~TamagardenGurl~

Sorry to hear that. I have heard of lots of weird glitches. I bet that was a glitch. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back