Yay! It's my birthday today!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagirl_Desy

Reaction score
Hurray! I'm finally 11! :) *does the happy dance.* I had my family party yesterday, and got Webkinz, a wallet, clothes, a picture of me and my cousin when we were little, a lava lamp, and some other things! And today is gonna be awsome. At school, I get to put a dictionary on my head and the class sings happy birthdya. xD Don't ask me why. Then, when I get home I have to quickly do my homework, and then later on I'll be going to the movies. THEN, I'm going out for supper, and when I get home I'm going to be opening some more presents and I'll be eatinga triple chill cake. :mellow: Yippie!

I feel so old!

*Tgd*

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!!! That sounds like soo much fun!!! Happy birthday from me and I hope you have a fabulous time being 11!!!!

Happy birthday too you

Happy birthday too you

happy birthday Err Ohh TG_D!

Happy Birthday too you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hip hip Horray

Hip hip Horray

Hip Hip horray

and lets not forget the shampain!

;) Enjoy

Happy B-day TGD!! it was my bros birthday yesterday o_O

my birthday is cumin up on the 28th of Jan! my friend (lets call her M) nearly has the same Birthday as me (27th Jan)so on the 20th, Me and M are going to the Movies! (dont ask me why on the 20th) i cant wait! I really want a Kitten but my dad says no T_T but maybe ill get 1 for my B-day.... (>^o^)>

anyways, enjoy your day ;)

Hurray! I'm finally 11! :( *does the happy dance.* I had my family party yesterday, and got Webkinz, a wallet, clothes, a picture of me and my cousin when we were little, a lava lamp, and some other things! And today is gonna be awsome. At school, I get to put a dictionary on my head and the class sings happy birthdya. xD Don't ask me why. Then, when I get home I have to quickly do my homework, and then later on I'll be going to the movies. THEN, I'm going out for supper, and when I get home I'm going to be opening some more presents and I'll be eatinga  triple chill cake. :D Yippie!
I feel so old!

*Tgd*
hey we have our bdays very near my birthday is january 16 have a great birhday

-dj-l

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday to you!

Happy birthday TGD!

And kuchipatchi too!

Let this birthday be your best to come, and bring many more years of prosperity! ^^

happy BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! what movie are you going to go see?

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday deeeeaaaarrrrr TGD,

HAPPPPPYYYY BIIIRRTHHHDAAAY... to you.

Any many more on channel fooourrr....... okay you get it xD

Happy bday d00d :B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back