pleasee HELP IM SOOOOOO SAD!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry but its dead!!! never goonna work again UNLESS!!!!! you have like tiny screwdrivers and you are able to acess the places inside your virtual pet that have been moistened and dry them fast and then restart it ASAP other than that your tamagotchi is gone sorry :D :D ;)

I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Sorry for you simply cannot express my sadness!!!!!!! :D :D :D Unfortunatly i know of nothing you can do to fix it except buy a knew tama! :ph34r: I'm SOOOOOOOOO sorry about that! :huh: :huh: Mean old water ;)

~TamagardenGurl~

Ps. Did you know that the background on your tama is really a piece of paper? you can take apart your tama flip the piece of paper over and have a background anyway you want! :(

thanks sooo much you guys, but i was like crying and all and i called me my mom cause it i got it yesturday it was my new V4!!!!!!!!!!!! and i bought it with my own money so shes buying me a new on although i had 20,000 points): but i didnt like how mine grew anyway..

ive dropped one of mine in water before and the screen was messed up, but when i took it all apart and let it dry and then reseted it, it was back to normal. HOPEFULLY yours will be okay

It may work that way like Princess_Angel_Tama said. But if it didn't..your tamagotchi is dead forever. You'll have to buy a new tamagotchi if you have only one, because if you have more than one then you can use those.

//TamaPATCHI

My tamagotchi fell in water once. I dried it but the batteries were dead. Then my friend dropped it and it broke. I was so sad. It was the one with pink and silver bows, but I got another one wiith cherries. Now I have 2, a V3 and a V4. Yeah me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooooo Sorry that it died!!! But whatever you do DO NOT put it in the sun to dry,It will waste pixels!!! Or, actually try maybe returning it to the store and get a new one,explain the whole story and maybe they will understand!

~Tamasweet~ :)

-------------------------------

I will try to PM one of the Guides or Admin to get a program called "Tamagotchis Live" or "TL" and will be about researching better ways to get your tamagotchis to live stonger and grow better.

~~Tamasweet~~

Awwww, I feel sad for you. I know your pain, I've lost two Tamagotchies, dropped one in water, and given away one. I've lost heaps. It's like Tamagotchies just pass through! :) But it's good you're getting another one, your mother's very nice to you. Let her know that. :D

But yeah, like many before me have said, you can pull it apart and let it dry out, and maybe replace the batteries. Water can't screw everything up, but it can short circut it so if you dry it it should work. Be careful not to stuff up the LCD screen if you're gonna start pulling it apart, 'cause I've done that once before... and it took me forever to get it back again! :D

Good luck to you, and I hope you're happy with your new one. It'd be so cool if you could get your broken one working, you'd have two! :D

Don't worry - be happy. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm so sorry, that's never happened to me..
Tip: Keep your tamas on a lanyard, so they can be safe...

good idea:)illl try it

I suggest opening up the Tamagotchi and letting it air out overnight. Then, piece it back together and push the "reset" button on the back. Hopefully it will work. I've read this information somewhere on TamaTalk and I think read somewhere also on this sight that it worked and was effective. Good luck.

GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back