Mcdonalds

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is the best thing from Mcdonalds?

• cheese burger meal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • chicken burger meal

• chicken nuget meal

• happy meal

• just fries

• just a burger

• sundae

• Mcflurry

• 50¢ cone

• other

• i dont eat Mcdonalds

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to go to macdonalds. Not anymore. My mom always cooks fresh food. Except she sometimes makes me popcorn shrimp.lol. When I did go there 'd get a cheese bur.

I don't like McDonalds.

And I really don't like it after watching Supersize Me.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry but the upcoming pargraph are only MY way of thought so DON'T take offense

EWW mcdonalds is so gross and it is sooooo unhealthy.

*Edit - unreasonable word extension stretching page*

I love McDonalds but I don't go there often. I gave it up for a while, and now that it's a new year I plan on giving it up again. Except for the McFlurry's. That is a big treat in my house. Now we are starting some new diet so we'll get them on our free day. It is unhealthy, but it all depends on how often and how much you have. The occasional cheeseburger once a month won't kill you, unless the rest of the month your eating hotdogs, chips, icecream, candy, etc.

Just french fries are THE BEST i always have them every time I go there.

I used to eat McDonalds like all the time... then I stopped for a while and tried it again and was almost sick...

I don't really like fast food that much although I don't mind going to restraunts.

I don't like McDonalds.

I don't particularly like McDonalds. Their burgers have been shrinking by the year and always look like they've been sat on. I much prefer Hungry Jacks. If I am eating Maccas though, I will usually go for a crispy chicken fillet burger meal. I recently discovered that chicken caeser deli choices roll. That was really nice... perhaps the only thing from McDonalds that I have enjoyed (other than fries when I am in a fatty mood). I can't help but suspect that there are greater than 10g of fat going into that though! :D

Ooh.. and I have to admit I have a soft spot for the McFlurries and their Berry Nice Yoghurt Crunch. :)

Agree entirely with GreenBubble - it is all about moderation. Once in a while is fine. Everyday is detrimental to your health!

*edit - 22g of fat apparently*

Yeech, I don't like MickyD's (Our nickname for it). Too much trans fat and their fries are very greasy. I don't even like their McFlurries.

I don't eat fast food TOO often... although I can't help myself from the occasional KFC, no? :D

It's been... uhhh.... 'bout 2 years since I've eaten at a MickyD's, and glad about it. x_x

I only go there for a treat,But when I go I get A chicken Macsandwich,Fries,Diet Coke and either a Smartie Mcflurry :D

My mum cooks Fresh food too,But then she knows what she is putting in it like,how much sugar Because of my Diabeties

But I think Fresh food tastes better :D :D

-fp :)

I LOVE MACCAS!!! I like the triple cheeseburger meal!! IT IS DELICIOUS!! :D

I will never get fat anyways. I have a very quick metabolism 0_0 Its in my genes to be skinny.

McChicken Burger meal.

And the french fries of course. But not to often.

Whenever I get a chicken burger I always ask for no Mayo. I can't eat Mayonaise. XP.

I LOVE MACCAS!!! I like the triple cheeseburger meal!! IT IS DELICIOUS!! :D
I will never get fat anyways. I have a very quick metabolism 0_0 Its in my genes to be skinny.
yea the fast motabolism thing comes down to me too. has been going on with the family foreva.

top ten:

10.Nuggets.

9.plain sundaes

8.small fries. (too small)

7.filet o' fish

6.Large fries. (mmmmm.......)

5.cheeseburgers. (hate the pickles)

4.brownies with the choclate dip and cream. (YUMM!)

3.coke drinks.

2.chocolate sundae.

1.BIG MAC!!! (YUMMY!!!)

MACCAS RULE!!

~SG~

So you only eat organic fruits and vegetables and unprocessed meats? ;)
lol soz about being exagerated i kinda hate mcdonalds 4 these reasons

1. i atched super size me

2.lots of people die from the food poioning

3. i really hate it thzta they atrract kids buy putting toys with food like my lil sis only eats it 4 the toys and its really epensive (15 pesos) and its a real waste of money cus we kinda poor.

I only go there once in a while, since it's unheathy, but since I don't go there often, it makes the fod taste so good. The only thing I HATE HATE HATE is in the commercials, (sp?) they always thry to make it seem like it's heathy. Which it definatly isn't. (Except for the salads lol.)

lol soz about being exagerated i kinda hate mcdonalds 4 these reasons
Yeah.. I understand and agree. Big business likes to attract big money regardless of the ethical and moral standards which we hold dear in our society. Then they try to compensate with a "healthy" menu. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back