My V1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shilo_Tama

Reaction score
Hey all!

My tama is called Meg and is on her 28th generation she has been paused for a while and used to have 4 otha tamas 4 company but now they have no battery. Enjoy megs journey!!

p.s she has a baby boy who im gonna call spunk!

p.p.s i used to b horseagotchi but that was a while ago

Hey! Because i cant be on the computa all the time i have been writing in a book

Ok im gonna type it up now.

9/1/07

3:35pm began a cute close up

3:40pm stopped her close up

3:47

Stats

hungry and happy are full and so is training

11 yrs old

weight is 99 must fix that

3:50 pm spunk pooped

*cleans* happy!

Meg is now 90 in weight thanks to jump

4:05 pm meg is watching TV

4:08pm Spunk is sick

*cured* happy!

4:25pm *pause*

10/1/07

8:26am *unpause*

Meg falls asleep

There! Done and i have promised myself that i will be less lazy and stop pausing!

11/1/07

I woke up at 9:30 am and in half an hour little spunk had woken up. I named him and played with him! And fed him. I wonder what he will evolve into? I keep checking him as i type and a few minutes ago he was sick but at the moment all is gud! I have him set up in my mobile phone holder so i can keep my eye on him while i type. later

xxx Shilo

Hi! My owner is very tired so im writing for my self!!!!! My name is spunk and i am a marutchi! When i am a teen i want to be a hinotamatchi cause i wanna be a fireball! zoom zoom! Just like the black puffle in the club penguin mission! haha! fire! My owner wants me to be a ichigotchi though! they look like strawberries though! i dont wanna be fruit!

xxxSpunkxxx

My gosh! That spunk is a cheeky thing! (p.s dont listen to the time on the post its wrong!) Oh well, he is a boy!!!!! he is a CUTE little marutchi!!

M

MA

MAR

MARU

MARUT

MARUTC

MARUTCH

MARUTCHI

MARUTCH

MARUTC

MARUT

MARU

MAR

MA

M

P.P.S when spunk is posting there will be a smiley icon on top left corner. when its me there will be nothing there!

Hi its me spunk again, i am just rolling around the bottom of my screen, i am very bored. My owner hasnt played with me yet! i hope she will when i finished rolling!

xxxSpunkxxx

HINOTAMATCHI! I WANNA BE ONE!

S

SP

SPU

SPUN

SPUNK

SPUN

SPU

SP

S

Last edited by a moderator:
Little spunk got his wish, we just played jump! We got up to 15!

Me= Happy spunk?

Spunk= No! I wanted to get up to 30 like we did this morning when i was a baby!

Me= Spunk! You are spoiled you are!

Spunk= Sowwy(in cute baby voice)

Me= awww! how can i resist that! Be good my lil spunky

Spunk- Okay! I be good! I no complain no more!

Me= Thats my spunk! Meg would be proud!

Spunk= #smiles#

Aww! Isnt he cute!

I just found spunks diary!

Dear Diary

I want to be a hinotamatchi but im still a marutchi! Oh well it hasnt even been one day yet. My owner got me to 15 in jjump a minute ago but i complained we got to 30 this morning and she scolded me! She thinks she is so big! Aww but she did take gud care of me...... i guess i was a little selfish so i pulled out baby goo voice and said i was sorry... and i meant it but the goo goo voice won her heart! I am going to be a better tama now ansd not complain...TRY not to that is. Its in my nature im a marutchi!

xxxSpunkxxx

Aww, he really is pretty goood!

PLease feel free to post in here to either comment or say HI and speak to Spunk, plz , i feel like im talking to myself!

Anyways ill let spunk take over...

Hi guys! I cant believe she read my diary! Oh well at leastls it proves im a good lil tama! *starts rolling* just b4 my owner punished me cause i turned on the attention sign and made her come rushing from the phone to check on me! To prove i like doing that i went down a happy heart so we played jump. She barely tried she just wanted me to be content so she could do somethiong that didnt revolve around me, which everything of courese does! Oh well! I have 2 training bars now! Later!

xxxSpunkxxx

Hey its me spunk!

Im still pretty bored but my owner took me for a bike ride so that was OK but im totally bored! I want to DO something GO somewhere. Oops, im whingeing again! Im down a happy point so maybe Shilo will play wif me? l8rs!

xxxSpunkxxx

Yay!!!!!!

She did but i slipped and we only got up to 5 :furawatchi: but oh well i got to play jump! Im happy again.

xxxSpunkxxx

*sniffle*

I just had a little cry. I miss my mum, Meg! But Shilo praised me and i feel heaps better now! Now i have 3 training bars. Im a bit hungry, i wonder if shell realise and feed me? *chews* yum! she did! Im a little overweight but im not too bad. Im 16g and i should be 10 but thats OK with me as long as i dont get to 20g! Bye!

xxxSpunkxxx

Thanks Memetchifan15, i appreciate that!!

Any way!

Spunk is happily plodding about as a Marutchi still wishing he was a hinotamatchi, i hope he evolves soon!

xxxShiloxxx

[SIZE=21pt]Hey! I just found my very first tama that i got in the UK, its a V1 and i found it paused in my room and it still has battery! Its an ichigotchi called.... Mark! He is six yrs old so maybe he will evolve today! Hes 55 grams so i have some jumping to do later![/SIZE]

bye for now!

Hey!! My 6 yr old ichigotchi hasnt evolved yet but i guess hes been paused for like AGES! Oh yeh but Spunk did! Yay! He got his little wish, hes a fireball hinotamatchi! Once hes over the excitement ill let him speak to you all.

H

HI

HIN

HINO

HINOT

HINOTA

HINOTAM

HINOTAMA

HINOTAMAT

HINOTAMATC

HINOTAMATCH

HINOTAMATCHI

HINOTAMATCH

HINOTAMATC

HINOTAMAT

HINOTAMA

HINOTAM

HINOTA

HINOT

HINO

HIN

HI

H

Hey guys!

My lil ichigotchi mark still hasnt evolved! hes 7 yrs old for crying out loud! Oh well more when somethingexciting happens!

Hey!!! Exciting news!! Mark evolved into a

:kuribotchi: KUCHIPATCHI! <_<

yAY! He is very cute. Spunk is not doing much, just being a lazy teen! Hes 4 today! I knitted beds and blankets for my tamas yesterday so they were nice and snug last night~!

Mark is so cute! Hes brushing his teeth. Ooh, isnt he hygenically adorable!!! Maybe ill let spunk talk now!

Hey guys!

Im so glad im a hinotamatchi! Im a fireball! Zoom! Zoom! Hehe! Shilo thinks im very cute too! I think from now on shes gonna let me and Mark run the log most of the time~! If she does its gonna be so cool! I wonder what Marks doing. Oh, hes brishing his teeth. I dont do that but i take a bath at about 7:30! Shilo sung to me last night. Her song goes like this(she sung to mark too but hed fallen asllep already!

Go to sleep Go to sleep my lil tama'

Go to sleep rest your head

Soon tomorrow will be here

Go to sleep, time for bed.

Last night she sung to me and then when she turned out the light i fell asleep so she tucked me into my new bed, she knitted us 1 each! Mine is pink green and orange with a pink and yellow blanket! I love it! She knitted Mark one too...his is *checks* the same color but his blanket is purple and green. She is also knitting us pouches so we dont have to sit in her wristbands to protect us in her bag. Marks is going to be blue(its a special wool that is different blues) and mine is going to be purple(a really thick fluffy purple, not just flat) I dont believe in GIRL colors and BOY colors. So i dont care about how my bed is pink too!

l8r!

xxxspunkxxx

^_^ Mark= Hello! My name is mark and im a kuchipatchi. Spunk and I are laying on our nice comfy beds awaiting our pouches but shilo seem shot and tired of knitting so we might not get them till tomorrow because she wants it so that we both get our pouches at the same time so she has to knit them both. Poor thing but i cant wait for mine.

Latest posts

Back