Ohh my! I just cant do it! I cant!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocken Sisters

Reaction score
Ok ok ok.......

I have been practicing for the 11+ and today was the half of it! It is going brilliant but It isnt be scared that I will fail! I know I will pass the only thing is that I dont want too do it! I want too go too the same school my friends are! I dont know what too do! Please give your advice, questions and answers! But I know I have too think about it too my self if I will go or not! I just wanted too get this out my head!

I still have time too wait because in march thats when they tell you, that you have passed or not and if I want too go to grammer school!

-RS

PS

I know some of you dont know/understand the 11+ It is really an exam and if you pass you dont go too a normal secondry school you can choose if you want too go too grammer school or not!

Well if you look at my PS at the bottom you should understand about the 11+!

When you fail something you know like if I was

doing a testing! And hoping I would pass but it is the oppisite! Fail.

Do you really want to put not seeing friends as much over your education and future? i say, do your best. And see friends after school, school is for learning not friends.

(even though it seems like it wouldn't be the same without them)

Yes! Yes Yes! But friends are my life as well! Not just education! Friends are nearly as important! It wouldnt be the same if we didnt have friends! We wouldnt enjoy our self that much! Like when your at school! Friends brighten up your day! And if you go too school everyday without your friends then you would hate school that people wont learn education!

-RS

Oh, the 11+....... scary, scary stuff..... best of luck..... <_<

-RM-

thank you! We just finished it today and the scores should come through in march!

well it isnt this simple if you get 70 out of 80 or 80 then you have passed! Got any below 70 then you do not pass!

Ok ok ok.......
I have been practicing for the 11+ and today was the half of it! It is going brilliant but It isnt be scared that I will fail! I know I will pass the only thing is that I dont want too do it! I want too go too the same school my friends are! I dont know what too do! Please give your advice, questions and answers! But I know I have too think about it too my self if I will go or not! I just wanted too get this out my head!

I still have time too wait because in march thats when they tell you, that you have passed or not and if I want too go to grammer school!

-RS

PS

I know some of you dont know/understand the 11+ It is really an exam and if you pass you dont go too a normal secondry school you can choose if you want too go too grammer school or not!
I know what you mean.. it's so hard... I've got another exam tomorrow, best of luck...

I took the 11+ and passed it (when I was at school....)

I went to Grammar school with about 6 or 7 girls from my school (about 3 of them were from my primary school class, including my very best friend), so I was really happy ...

However, (LOL and there is always a however...) when we started secondary school my very best friend was not put into the same form as me and I was gutted...

But you know what? Although I played with my best friend during the lunch break and walked home part of the way with her... after about 3 weeks in the new school, I began to get to know the girls in my new class really well and we started to hang out with each other more and more.

Same thing happened to my best friend in her new class.

So we kind of drifted apart. We were still good friends, but we both had a new set of friends we were getting to know and meeting up with them at the weekends too...

All I am saying is don't worry about it. You may not keep your primary school friends when you go to secondary school - but you will meet loads of new friends and form some strong friends at Grammar school too

Last edited by a moderator:
thx .:ice:. .:cold:.

Ohh yes thank you tama mum but the hateful thing is I am the only girl (in year/grade 6) Too go for the 11 plus! And if I pass and go too grammer school it would be pretty hard for me because as you said you atleast had someone too play/hang around with before making new friends! It will be a bit hard for me!

I took the 11+ and passed it (when I was at school....)I went to Grammar school with about 6 or 7 girls from my school (about 3 of them were from my primary school class, including my very best friend), so I was really happy ...

However, (LOL and there is always a however...) when we started secondary school my very best friend was not put into the same form as me and I was gutted...

But you know what? Although I played with my best friend during the lunch break and walked home part of the way with her... after about 3 weeks in the new school, I began to get to know the girls in my new class really well and we started to hang out with each other more and more.

Same thing happened to my best friend in her new class.

So we kind of drifted apart. We were still good friends, but we both had a new set of friends we were getting to know and meeting up with them at the weekends too...

All I am saying is don't worry about it. You may not keep your primary school friends when you go to secondary school - but you will meet loads of new friends and form some strong friends at Grammar school too <_<
I think I will keep all my Primary School friends, as we are all so close, and most of us want to go to the same school! :blink:

:) //RM :D

Don't Worry Hun! You will do great :) Just revise,I understand it can be a bit nerve Racking but you need to stay focused on this <_< Just do the revision in little chunks everyday ,Then have early nights so your not so tired on the day :D

i Have GCSE's Coming up in a few years :blink: Just go for it and try your best,Thats the best you can do,Never give up!

Good Luck and Best Wishes,

Aimme :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back