im so lame...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
i have tons of tamas and there right her with me now.. anyway, i have 3 v1's and the second one that i got, it a teen, and 3 years old. I have taken perfect care of it and im hoping to get a good care character. I have not spioled it at all. oh! its running and falling on its face! how cute! anyway.. i want to get a good character, and i was just wandering if anyone new if it was gonna morphed to day 4 sure? I KNOW... IM SO LAME FOR ASKING ABOUT A v1, BUT i love them 4 who thay are. i cant wait any longer. i so old fashioned, still paying with v1's, hehe ;) lol, but, i love all the versions, will it morph 2-day??????????????????????????? ;)

uhh...cool. well my tamas are doing pretty good! great i should say! i'll start with my v2,

Name:Kiki!

chracter: :p

personalty: very shy but when connecting is very loveable!

Name:Bubba

lb:91

character: cute little penguin!

personalty: currently looking for a mate! but cant seem to find any tamas. :angry: But he knows the matchmaker will come soon!!!

Name:Swirl

lb:85

charater: pumkin with a BIG smile on its face

personalty: a little spoiled and lazy, also gives bad gifts! but is still loveable!

Name:Alez!

lb:42

chracter: cute little todler

personalty: very cute!! and loves to play with her lion doll, but seems to be a little sleepy right now.

Well thats it! :D

It should evolve either when it's 3 or 4. 4 is a pretty late age for it to evolve, but lots of times that's the case. Just be patient, and soon it will evolve.

*~GotchiGirl96

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back