tamas

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linuslove

Reaction score
ok, so tamas were banned at my school, and i normally pause my guy. this morning i forgot! i really want a good tama cuz all my others wern't the healthest. when i got home and checked on him, he wasn't well at all! will that little slip effect my tama and getting a good character?

~linuslove ;)

okay, here what i do, just leave them alone.. i did that today and when i got home i toook care of them and i got a awsome character just a minute ago

ok, so tamas were banned at my school, and i normally pause my guy. this morning i forgot! i really want a good tama cuz all my others wern't the healthest. when i got home and checked on him, he wasn't well at all! will that little slip effect my tama and getting a good character?~linuslove :p
It will slighty effect what tamagotchi you might get. But you can still end up getting a good character that you like. :angry:

:D Locky458

Most likely it will affect your chance of getting a good care character. But there is still a chance that you can get one. Take real good care of it, and you never know what could happen.

*~GotchiGirl96

It depends... how bad was he? Was he near to dying or was he just a little sick? Was he starving or did he have a few hungry hearts lit up still?

You probably won't get a good care character if his hearts were all empty and he was close to dying. If some were still lit up and he was only a little ill, there's a chance of still getting a good care character as long as you give him loads of love and attention.

I once left my tama downstairs while I went to have a shower, I ended up taking ages and by the time I was able to check on her, she'd lost a hungry heart, a happy heart and she'd done a poo. Nothing extremely serious, but it will teach me next time to pause.

If your tama is a baby, don't leave them unattended. If it's a toddler, don't leave them unattended for more than 10 or 15 minutes. If it's a teen, don't leave them unattended for more than 30 minutes. Just remember to pause!

Hope I helped. Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
it will affect wat ur tama will become abit... so u won't b getting a mimitchi or a mametchi but u still have a chance of getting a memetchi, kuchipatchi ect...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back