OHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOO!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Mametchi_love*

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]AHHHHHHHHHHH! MY LITTLE BROTHER DONATE A BUNCH OF POINTS & NOW I HAVE ONLY 17 POINTS!! SOMEBODY HELP ME![/SIZE] Brothers can be really naughty. ;) ;) :D :p B) :angry: :angry:

*Edit: reduced text size, and removed page width stretch*

Last edited by a moderator:
OH NO!!!! you r soooooooooo right about brothers. i feel so bad for u

[SIZE=14pt]AHHHHHHHHHHH! MY LITTLE BROTHER DONATE A BUNCH OF POINTS & NOW I HAVE ONLY 17 POINTS!! SOMEBODY HELP ME![/SIZE] Brothers can be really naughty. :p   :D   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:   :angry:
When you donate you can get passwords from the king. You can earn them back, by playing the bump game. To easily beat the bump game make sure your tamagotchi is very Fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL, relax. You can easily earn your points back by playing games. The amount of points you get for winning a game varies by how old your tama is and what point of the game you were at.

*~GotchiGirl96

Relax. :lol:

Points are easy to earn back by playing games. If your tama's a teen, I suggest Heading - it earns you a lot of points, IMO. It's the only game apart from Get Music which I can get a Perfect score on.

awww! dat's not vry nice of ur bro! :lol: jus try 2 earn ur gp back, all will come out jus fine... ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back