Need help! PLZZZZ

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tranghuynh

Reaction score
I want my tama to go on a trip to hawaii n da instruction said dat i hav to buy an airplan ticket in my tama but i went to shop n i dont see no ticket there. Could u plzz tel me where to find da airplan ticket so dat my tama could travel? Oh n could sumbodi tel me how to pause my tama? Because at night i gotta gota sleep n if i dont pause it it might die. But i dont kno how to pause it could sumbodi plzzz tel me?

If you want to find an airplane ticket you can change the time to 2:59 p.m. , wait a minute and your tamagotchi will restock on items at the shop. Keep doing that until you can get a tama ticket. You can pause your tamagotchi by pressing the a and b buttons on your tama. :p

but i dont know how to change the time!!!!!! n u told me to press a n b but it didn't work

Yes for pause hold the a and then press b! good luck! the shop doesnt always have a ticket you must wait ffor the shop to change

To change the time you first go to the clock (press b button) then press a and c together.

Could you plzz tel me wat an airplan ticket look like so i know when i go look for it?

Could you plzz tel me wat an airplan ticket look like so i know when i go look for it?
There a big squared piece of paper. Notice that each different picture is a different place. Also the prices vary. Also you can find out by the price. (2500-5000 Points).

<_< Locky458

You will have to wait for the shop to get them in stock. A ticket looks like a elaborately decorated flag. To pause your tama you must hold down A and then press B. To change the time go to the clock screen and press A and C simultaneously (OMG, sp? LOL). Then scroll through the choice with the A button and confirm/move on with the B button.

*~GotchiGirl96

I want my tama to go on a trip to hawaii n da instruction said dat i hav to buy an airplan ticket in my tama but i went to shop n i dont see no ticket there. Could u plzz tel me where to find da airplan ticket so dat my tama could travel? Oh n could sumbodi tel me how to pause my tama? Because at night i gotta gota sleep n if i dont pause it it might die. But i dont kno how to pause it could sumbodi plzzz tel me?
you dont need to pause ur tam at night only if it stays awake all night(which means it has the wrong time)

Tickets are sometimes available in the shop in your Tamagotchi. If you don't see any now, check back in about 4-6 hours*. You may not see any for a couple of days, but eventually they'll show up. You can use the time to get Gotchi points because you'll need them, since the tickets are expensive (several thousand Gotchi points each). Also keep in mind that your Tamagotchi character must be an adult to be able to use the ticket.

[* Note: shop restock times are 3:00 PM, 7:00 PM, and 12:00 AM (midnight)]

If your Tamagotchi's clock is set to the correct (real) time, it should also go to sleep at night. You shouldn't need to pause it. For your reference, here's how to pause it.

Quoting from the V3 instrution sheet:

PAUSE MODE

To place Tamagotchi in PAUSE mode:

• Press and hold button (A), then press button ( B) . “PAUSE” will appear on screen below your Tamagotchi character. While in PAUSE mode, the clock will continue to run, but Tamagotchi’s growth stops until taken out of pause mode.

To take Tamagotchi out of PAUSE mode:

• Press and hold button (A), then press button ( B) . “PAUSE” will disappear from the screen and your Tamagotchi will begin to move again.

And, here's how to set the time.

Quoting from the V3 instruction sheet again:

HOW TO SET UP TIME

• To see the current time, press button ( B) while at the main screen.

• To change the time, press button ( B) to view the current time. Press and hold buttons (A) and © together until the date begins to flash. Use button (A) to scroll and button ( B) to choose/set.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ummm... You ought to be patient and wait for the ticket to come into your shop. In the mean time, play as many games as possible so you have enough money for a ticket when there is one in your shop. You don't need to pause you're Tamagotchi at night. Each character has set bed-times and wake-times. However, for future reference, you must press and hold the (a) and ( B) buttons together. After a few seconds, your character will be shown at the bottom of the screen standing on top of the word PAUSE. To unpause, press and hold the (a) and ( B) buttons again. Your character should go back to the screen and move around as normal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back