CALLING ALL HARRY FANS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fun stuff ^.^

I didn't actually watch the video though. I need to catch up on the movies. I've only seen the first and parts of the second o.o'

Looks like it might be fun :)

The films always look fantastic, but are a bit disappointing if you have read the book as there's always so much more detail and back ground in the book....

Still, I can guarantee that I will watch it when it comes out in the UK :eek:

@ tamagotchi_pal: "No one can act...????" How can you say that? :D

There are some outstanding international actors in Harry Potter like Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Robbie Coltrane etc, etc.... good grief... it's a UK Actors "A" list... :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like it might be fun :)
The films always look fantastic, but are a bit disappointing if you have read the book as there's always so much more detail and back ground in the book....

Still, I can guarantee that I will watch it when it comes out in the UK :eek:

@ tamagotchi_pal: "No one can act...????" How can you say that? There are some outstanding international actors in Harry Potter like Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Robbie Coltrane etc, etc.... good grief... it's a UK Actors "A" list...
I mean the MAIN CAST can't act.... the supporting cast can. o.o

I HATE Harry Potter... No-one can act... unless ya count VOLDERMORT... I wub him cos hes evil lol!
The actors are very talented, in my opinion.. in the words of the my old teacher, if you don't think it's good, get up there and do it yourself! (I'd love to see you try, lol)

I can not wait for this movie! I'm anticipating the 7th book way more though... I am re-reading the series for atleast the 15th time now... I can't get enough of those books! :)

I HATE Harry Potter... No-one can act... unless ya count VOLDERMORT... I wub him cos hes evil lol!
Well if you didn't have to see that you know, the title did say all harry fans and, please don't be so rude about it.

I love Harry Potter. Thanks for the link :) I also saw a trailer in a movie theater and I was like "Omygosh..I'm watching this when it comes out!!!" Yes, in the book all you read about is Harry getting tortured by Umbridge, etc.

//TamaPATCHI

Looks like it might be fun <_<

Still, I can guarantee that I will watch it when it comes out in the UK :ph34r:

@ tamagotchi_pal: "No one can act...????" How can you say that? :huh:

There are some outstanding international actors in Harry Potter like Maggie Smith, Alan Rickman, Robbie Coltrane etc, etc.... good grief... it's a UK Actors "A" list... :ph34r:
I agree with you! i never read the books untill after the movie because i am worried that i will be disappointed. I LOVE Harry potter!!! :( :unsure: :wacko: :ph34r:

And everyone that says "OOHHHH I HATE HARRY POTTER!" didn't the title say "calling all harry fans"? or did it say "calling all people who have bad attitudes and want to make everyone feel bad about harry potter"? or am i mistaken?

~Melody

I love Harry Potter. Thanks for the link <_< I also saw a trailer in a movie theater and I was like "Omygosh..I'm watching this when it comes out!!!" Yes, in the book all you read about is Harry getting tortured by Umbridge, etc.
//TamaPATCHI
You Welcome!! :ph34r: Glad I Could Help!!! :huh:

I love Harry Potter. Thanks for the link <_< I also saw a trailer in a movie theater and I was like "Omygosh..I'm watching this when it comes out!!!" Yes, in the book all you read about is Harry getting tortured by Umbridge, etc.
//TamaPATCHI
They say in the 7th book Harrry might die. I think they should go on and on with the books because it's a HUGE succses(sp?) Oh, and they also said the 7th book is going to be called (possibly) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

I'm SO EXCITED YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! :( :wacko:

I'm a HARRY POTTER FREAK!!! :unsure: :ph34r: :huh: <_< :ph34r: I can't wait!!!YAYAYAYAYAYAYAY

Thanks for the link! :ph34r:

Sound neat. i cant wait for the next book and movie to come out.

Yup, it was confirmed that the 7th book will be called Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallow's. I can't wait. I can imagine J. K. Rowling letting Harry die in the book so that way she wouldn't be expected to write anymore books, which she said she isn't going to do.

I also think that Snape will die while protecting Harry, I don't believe that he is really bad... there's so much about him we don't know. That's why I can't wait for the next book!

Come to think of it, imagine all of the ppl lining up for that book and movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back