HEY can anyone help me?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pebbagotchi

Reaction score
:D ok so, i just got a new v4 yesterday (i think) and i just had a few questions. please reply if at all possible (please).

1. when i press the 'C' button in normal mode it does this little dance. is this normal? why?

2. email. what is it actually called? and the fortune (or whatever it is called) icon. explain to me what it is for... i dont get it. it seemed that when i went to it, it took away points or something. i just want 2 know what it does so i dont mess something up.

3. how many points do you have to give to the king?

4. do you have any tips for getting i tot be the best tama? or getting the best stuff? any tips at all?

TTYL andTY SO MUCH if you can help

~pebbagotchi

p.s. how in the world do you get 'bill'? lol

ALSO!!! how many colors are there of the new v4???? pictures/links would be prefered. i have the GLOW-IN-THE-DARK!!!!!!

For your first question-it is normal cause my v4 and my sisters v4 do the same thing.I think that they do different things each time they grow up cause mine is really old (Ojitchi) and like comes up really close.

It's actually mail and if something took some gotchi points away that means a robber came and stole them.

Your suppose to donate at least 5000gp to get a password but you cant visit the king on tamatown (v4) even with a password cause its not out yet.

Sorry but Im not to sure about your 4th question-hope I've helped you.

nzsurfie.

Hi there :) Congrats on your V4. On the left side of the page is a link to the Connection V4 colors -> https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=87451

The C button dance is perfectly normal :lol: It's just an added feature in the new Tama's, and really cute! Hehe.

There are a lot of things within the mail icon.. The fortune (Which supposedly tells you the chances you have of getting points taken away, getting points from the king, or getting a robber), the mail (Which can be a heart, points, the robber, snake, poo.), and the last one is the information and stuff for your Tama's schooling and job :p

Last edited by a moderator:
when you press the C button when it is an adult it will come up real close to you when it is a baby or toddler it does a little dancxe it just something bandai added in! The MAil icon is very useful as you noticed there are three buttons to click A STAR a noemal ENVELOPE and a ! mark the Star button is your fortune it helps you get a job! the ! mark is for Job tryouts! press A two scroll thruogh Jobs and B to select! you usaully have to give fifteen hundrde up two thirty hunderd to get a pass word! <_< for geting a good tama..... I usaully feed it a meal and a snack then play two games with it or one game if you win (I recomend Jumping rope its the easiest! :blink: ) Hope my information helps! :)

~TamagardenGurl~

beard, basecap, sunglasses, backpack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back