A glitch, or....?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x-ManicFanGirl-x

Reaction score
I got a brand-new V.3 Tamagotchi a week or so ago because I had never had one before ^^" Anyway, when I got it, 3 days after I bought it and started playing with it, this big ' X ' appeared with the battery in the middle. I knew that you didn't have to change the batteries every three days, because a friend of mine had the same set of bateries in hers for 6 months or so.

It started working again when I pressed the 'reset' button and pressed 'download' to get my tamagotchi back.

Then, a few days later, when it turned into the 'adult' stage, it did this wierd ' x ' thing with the batteries again, and would do it about an hour after I pressed the reset button. So I tried getting a new egg. It happened again at the adult stage.

I've gotton new eggs 3 or 4 differant times, and this glitch always happens at the adult stage.

Is this just a glitch or can I stop this from happening?

<_<

maybe u caught a bad battery

change it

The batteries that were in your tama probably just wore away or were dodgy. Replace them and maybe it will work properly again~!

i happens 2 me all the time :) you get need to take it out and put it pack in :furawatchi:

Welcome to Tamatalk! The battery you got might be a bit dodgy. Try replacing it! it normally only cost $2/£1 for one

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back