Whats yr worst n best skwl day?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxbrontexxx

Reaction score
what r yr worst and best skwl day(s)

my worst day:monday bcoz i have maths,english grr

my best day: wednesday bcoz i have all my fav lessons and kwl tv on faterwords! <_< :) :blink:

plz tell me yours!!

My best day: Thursday because our music teacher teaches us all day and we do music and no maths!

Worst day: Wednesday because I just have had enough maths lessons for a week! Lol

worst....Tuesday.I have Double Maths and french

Best ......either Wednesday(No French and double Arts) or Thursday (P.E with the class that has my bff and my bf in it:) )

My worst day is Wednesday, even though there's volleyball practice, there's still nothing exciting to do.

My best day would be Friday. :D After all that hard work, I finally have the whole afternoon with my favourite teacher AND the evening, too! Because I stay an extra half-an-hour with her in the classroom with my friend Jade and Victor, waiting for volleyball! :p And my teachers are all pooped. xD

My favorite day of school is always the day before we get out; For obvious reasons :D

My least favorite is when we go back, because we are all tired and not willing to actually pick ourselves up and walk out the door.

My worst is: Fridays, Becuase there isn't much to do on weekends.

My best is: Thrusdays, Because... Well yes we do maths (Which I don't like) BUT at 6:45 I go to Australian Girls Choir and I see Hannah and all my friends there!

My favorite Days are Day I have a schedule

on monday january 8 it was day 4. tuesday was day 5 and today was day 6 but i missed school today and will likely miss it again tommorow. the Buses arent running, you cant even see the road or street O_O cause there is so much snow, its like Cold!

sometimes my favourite days are monday and wednesday because monday i have cricket training and wednesday i have cricket games

I'm not sure, I'll wait till I start 7th grade before I make that decision.

worst........tuesday: because we play duster hockey

best..........friday: because we have rotational sport from 2:00 to 3:00

+ there's no homework
No fair you Don't get Homework on Friday:'(

We get loads Every day of the week

LOL I end up doing it in the car on the way to the barn!

meh andI STILL manage to get A+'s on it :kusatchi:

For second semester last year I had to say that Wednesday was my least favourite day. We had four hours of "prac" time which also doubled as group presentation time. This was followed by an hour lunch break and two hours of lecture. Prac time was usually ok but we did spend awful lot of time doing presentations which was both draining, nerve racking and confusing (when will people get the dragging and dumping information off the internet does not pass as summarising and teaching!). It just made for a very long day. :kusatchi:

Thursday was a better day. We had the one two hour lecture which made all the travel seem like a waste of time but it was nowhere near as draining.

I shouldn't really complain seeing compared to med science this course is a total bludge and we only did two days each week for the time we were at uni. I guess I've gone soft.

I suspect I maybe complaining with my softness again this semester as I have both Wednesday and Friday in the 2 hour lecture v. 4 hour prac/presentation format.

what r yr worst and best skwl day(s)my worst day:monday bcoz i have maths,english grr

my best day: wednesday bcoz i have all my fav lessons and kwl tv on faterwords! :kusatchi: :) :D

plz tell me yours!!
My least favorite: Thursday (unfortunately today's Thursday) because my 2 favorite subjects (Math and Science, yes I know I kinda m a nerd) are at the end of the day.

My favorite: Hmm... I don't really have a favorite. i pretty much like everyday except Thursdays.

Friday

Tuesday

Monday

Wednesday

Thursday

[SIZE=21pt]My BEST day has gotta be Friday....[/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]But my WORST is definetly Monday![/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]//TamaRox![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back