Fiji

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Omis

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]FIJI[/SIZE]

Currnet Form:.. BABYTCHI

Generation:.....1

Tarining:.........1 bar

4:15pm:

Fiji was started at about 4:15pm 2/28/05 and she hatched at 4:16pm. As Expected, Fiji needed lots of attention. I played games... Fed her food and occasional treats, and nursed her when needed.

NoTeS:

Fiji Hatched!...................................................1

Fiji jumped 28 hurldles!...................................2

Fiji poo'ed a number of times...........................3

Fiji became sick. 2 doses of medicine required...4

Fiji took a nap. Slept for about 10 minutes.........5

Fiji needed to pe praised. 1 TRAINING point.......6

5:16pm:

Current Form:..MARUTCHI

Training:..........1

Fiji just grew into a child. They grow up so fast. It seems like 1 hour ago I was holding her bottle :huh: . Fiji hasn't done much since then. Just Bouncing off of the walls as usual.

NoTeS:

N/A

8:00pm:

Fiji went to bed... :huh: ZzZzZz

Last edited by a moderator:
7:40am - Sunday May 29

Fiji is still asleep... but she should be waking up soon, if im correct.

And she should turn into a teen, too. I cant wait :blink:

Note from Me:

Im not gonna make me log so complicated from here on out.. That was way to much work. :D Looks like it'll be average from here. :wacko:

8:04am Sunday - May 29

Fiji has awoken. :wacko:

Stats:

Happiness: 3

Hunger: 3

Disciplin: 1 bar

Im feeding her now. She lost the hunger and happiness heart like 2 seconds before she went to bed :blink: But I can care for her now.

I fed her a meal(Bread) and a snack(candy!).

Happiness: Full

Hunger: Full

Weight: 14lbs

I'll jump some hurdles as soon as she needs a happiness point.

8:20am -Sunday May 29

Fiji just has called for nothing. I had to disciplin her. I felt bad, so I gave her a treat :wacko: . Shes all better now. Then we had to jump some hurdles. Fiji jumped 7 hurdles

Stats:

Disciplin:2

Hunger: full

Happiness: full

Weight: 13lbs

8:41am Sunday May 29

Me and Fiji just played the dance game. Just to get a few lbs off and a happiness heart. we danced about 8 rounds

Nows shes back to bouncing off of the walls.

Stats:

Disciplin: 2 bars

weight: (11lbs)

Hunger: (full)

Happiness: (full)

8:53am - Sunday May 29

Fiji was just about to make a mess. I managed to get her to the potty. :D She lost one hungry point. (Out with the old... in with the new :( ) I fed her.

Stats:

weight: (12lbs)

9:49am - Sunday May 29

Fiji was hungry not to long ago. I fed her a loaf of bread. I wonder if she ever gets tired of the same old food... oh well. It doesn't seem to bother her much.

Shes back to bouncing off of the walls as usual.

Stats:

weight: 13lbs

According to my schedule, she should be 1year old at about 4:16pm. And a teen at 5:16pm I love Itchygotchi! :D I can't wait untill she evolves.

10:08am - Sunday May 29

Fiji has just lost a Happiness heart. so we jumpen some hurdles. We also managed to knock off a few lbs. Now shes back to bouncing off of the walls.

Stats:

weight: 10lbs

11:31am - Sunday May 29

Fiji has just cried... I gave her a praise and a back rub and she became better. 1 Trainer point obtained! :( She also pooed and lost a hunger point. I fed her. She didn't make it to the potty this time :D

Stats:

Disciplin: 3 bars

weight: 11lbs

12:00pm - Sunday May 29

Fiji began to roll. SO cute :D

Stats:

Disciplin: 3 bars

weight: 11lbs

12:09 - Sunday May 29

Fiji pooed again. The potty training isn't going so well. Oh well.

She also lost one hunger point. err well. *Feeds her* alls well that ends well.

2:24pm - Sunday May 29

Fiji just called without needing anything. I hate having to punish her but..meh... it for the good of her well being. She lost one happiness heart. Nothing alittle Candy cant fix.

Stats:

Discipline: 4 bars

weight: 14lbs

3:35pm - Sunday May 29

Its been over a clean hour since Fijis last check in, so here we are.

Fiji has pooed a couple time.. So far, ive only manage to get her to the toilet 1 time. She also needed feeding and some hurdle jumping. Just a few seconds ago, I found her rolling around. So cute :p

Fiji is closing in on her teen time! 5:16pm-5:20pm(I paused it alittle)

Stats:

weight: 13lbs

4:40pm - Sunday May 29

Im trying to kill some time... The suspense is killing me. I cant wait to see Itchipatchy.

Its been like 5 months since Ive last played with my tamagotchi connection. But i've finally gotten around to buying new batteries.

Ive forgotten most of the characters and how to get them but Im hoping I get a Kuchipatchi. Its my favorite tama. Seeing as it was my first adult tama ever. :p Im not to big of a fan of Mematchi(SP?) I dont know why everyone loves it so much. I also...

...Wait... I've been talking about me. This is suppose to be a log on Fiji :) "

Fiji is about 30 minutes away from becoming a teen. Besides that. Everything is in place.

Theres not much I can say about a Marutchi. Most of the action comes when they are teens and adults. Well, Ill post back as soon at Fiji grows into Itchigotchi.

5:18pm - Sunday May 29

Waaaaahooooo! :lol:

Itchigotchis has arrived. And its cuter than ever! I've been looking forward to this all day. I love it when tamagotchis evolve. Its just so... satisfying. I might go buy some batteries for my other tama connection. Then they can connect. :D More fun! Maybe tomorrow... But for now... I'll admire Fiji :D

Stats:

weight: 20lbs

Successfull attemps at potty training: 1

Friends: 0

Gifts: N/A

8:23pm - Sunday May 29

Just 5 minutes after turning into a teen. Fiji needed to be praised. I wonder what I did to make her angry... err well.

We just tried jumping some hurdles. We got through 17 :D

Can't wait to see what else is instore for Fiji. :lol:

Stats:

Discipline: 5 bars

weight: 20lbs

7:34pm - Sunday May 29

You shouldn't seen it. At around 6:30pm, Fiji was taking a both. It was so cute :D I wonder what else shes gonna do. This Tama is really keeping me occupied during my wait for Version 2. Alittle while ago, Fiji pooed. I missed another accident. :lol:

she also loss one happiness heart, and one Hunger heart. I fed her a treat and a meal.

Stats:

Discipline: 5 bars

weight: 23lbs

9:24am - Monday May 30

Fiji has awoken about... 20 minutes ago. Then she did some bouncing back and forth; looking left and right, then, left again. Then she called as I was browsing Tamtalk. She didn't need anything. So it was a Time out for Fiji. :D

now she had lost 1 hungry heart and 2 happiness hearts...

Aikarumba!

Im feeding her now, Now a treat, and now some Hurdles. Im not to big a fan of the dancing game... dunno, it moves to slow for me.

Stats:

Discipline: 6 bars

weight: 23lbs

12:09pm - Monday May 30

Alittle earlier Fiji started singing. It was adorable :angry: . SHe did that for about five minutes, then she lost one hunger heart. I guess the singing must have made her hungry.

Stats:

Discipline: 6 bars

weight: 22lbs

I managed to take some pictures of Fiji's home. My camera is too sucky to get a nice picture of the screen. :angry:

https://host.picturewizard.com/2004-9/180235/Picture061.jpg

Fiji's capsule thing

https://host.picturewizard.com/2004-9/180235/Picture062.jpg

A closer picture of Fiji's capsule thing

https://host.picturewizard.com/2004-9/180235/Picture063.jpg

A birds eye view of Fiji's capsule thing.

12:26pm - Monday May 30

Fiji has just turned her back on me. She needed to be praised. Now shes happy again. 1 Trainer point obtained! Nows shes back to bouncing back and forth.

Discipline: 7 bars

1:13pm - Monday May 30

Just a few minutes ago, Fiji was running, then slipping and landing on her face... :angry: I dont know if this is a good or bad thing but... wow. Maybe shes having an identity crisis. Yesterday she was ball, and now shes a strawberry. NOthing else happend.

Stats:

Discipline: 7 bars

Latest posts

Back