Photo
- - - - -

Ojotchi...

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

Emon

• emon user photo
  • Group: Members

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:59 AM ( #1 )

What can the teen ojotchi turn into?
Can he turn into Togetchi, Yattatchi, Shimashimatchi, Tosakatchi, Zukyutchi, or Nonbiritchi?

Replies

Views

Started

11 Jan 2007

Last Post

12 Jan 2007

~Leaftchi~

• leaftchi user photo

Posted 11 January 2007 - 10:55 AM ( #2 )

version 4? :o

firewall

• firewall user photo

Posted 11 January 2007 - 11:12 AM ( #3 )

what r u talkin bout??? :o :o :D

nzsurfie

• nzsurfie user photo

Posted 11 January 2007 - 12:53 PM ( #4 )

He can't turn into anything cause he's one of the oldies-mine was Gozarutchi but then turned into Ojitchi at 8 (on v4). Now my pet is still Ojitchi and is 17 years old so he probably can't turn into anything now.

Lil'Tama

• liltama user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 11 January 2007 - 09:45 PM ( #5 )

He can't turn into anything cause he's one of the oldies-mine was Gozarutchi but then turned into Ojitchi at 8 (on v4). Now my pet is still Ojitchi and is 17 years old so he probably can't turn into anything now.

Gah!

Is that so? I have a V4, it's a Gozarutchi now and it's just turned 8! I was offered the Matchmaker this morning but I accidentally dropped it and the Matchmaker was gone! Does that mean it'll turn into an Oldie now too? I'd hate that so much! I don't want it to, I have nobody to breed it with, it'll turn into and Oldie and will die an Oldie 'cause I can't breed it! <_< :) :P ;)

Back on track.
Is your Tamagotchi a V3 or V4? You can search for growth charts on the internet if you can't find answers here.

Melza_Rocks

• melza-rocks user photo

Posted 12 January 2007 - 04:58 AM ( #6 )

Gah!

Is that so? I have a V4, it's a Gozarutchi now and it's just turned 8! I was offered the Matchmaker this morning but I accidentally dropped it and the Matchmaker was gone! Does that mean it'll turn into an Oldie now too? I'd hate that so much! I don't want it to, I have nobody to breed it with, it'll turn into and Oldie and will die an Oldie 'cause I can't breed it! :lol: ^_^ :) ;)

Back on track.
Is your Tamagotchi a V3 or V4? You can search for growth charts on the internet if you can't find answers here.

It"s a V4 its a teen like obotchi but with ears i dont have a v4 so im not sure but good luck

and for lil'tama try setting the time to 2.59 or 6.59 and wait a minute she should come

Lil'Tama

• liltama user photo
  • Group: TamaTalk Lifetime Angelgotchi

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:14 AM ( #7 )

Thanks, Melza_Rocks. I'll try that. It hasn't evolved yet ... so I'm hoping. >.>

Thankies.

Melza_Rocks

• melza-rocks user photo

Posted 12 January 2007 - 05:35 AM ( #8 )

Gah!

Is that so? I have a V4, it's a Gozarutchi now and it's just turned 8! I was offered the Matchmaker this morning but I accidentally dropped it and the Matchmaker was gone! Does that mean it'll turn into an Oldie now too? I'd hate that so much! I don't want it to, I have nobody to breed it with, it'll turn into and Oldie and will die an Oldie 'cause I can't breed it! :lol: ^_^ :) ;)

Back on track.

It"s a V4 its a teen like obotchi but with ears i dont have a v4 so im not sure but good luck

and for lil'tama try setting the time to 2.59 or 6.59 and wait a minute she should come

tamagotchi_pal

• tamagotchi-pal user photo

Posted 12 January 2007 - 09:09 AM ( #9 )

Gah!

Is that so? I have a V4, it's a Gozarutchi now and it's just turned 8! I was offered the Matchmaker this morning but I accidentally dropped it and the Matchmaker was gone! Does that mean it'll turn into an Oldie now too? I'd hate that so much! I don't want it to, I have nobody to breed it with, it'll turn into and Oldie and will die an Oldie 'cause I can't breed it! :huh: :huh: :huh: :(

Back on track.

Don't worry, the Matchmaker is sure to come again.

//TamaRox~