do u have...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a younger sister who follows me everywhere at school

I have a Little Sister who always says: Hey sis! Do ya wanna Wrestle? :eek: ' Strange or What!!!

I have a 18 turning 19 on the 27th year old brother called Callum

A stupid,Irritating 14 year old brother Called Alex

And they have a weird 13 year old sister lol :wacko:

Aimme

I have 2 brothers. One is 21 and the other is 12... haha opposites.

i have 2 little sisters 10 and 6 and a brother thats a year older than me :wacko:

I have a 28 year old sister, and she's the very reason I wish murder were legal.

I moved to my grandma's because she was so self centered about everything. Luckily she didn't move to the new house with my mom and I.

i have one very cute 19month old bro

1 very annoying 7yr old bro

1 very nice 21yr old sis

and 1 nice 18yr ols sis

my sisters dont live with me,but my bros do,my youngest bro is so cute^^my other bro....tsk tsk,i love to bug him,we love to fight alot and do other wrestling stuff,and it never fails to do something stupid with him

I have a younger sister who follows me everywhere at school
I'm an only child! opps i didnt want to qoute I cliked instead of reply. Srry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Three brothers. One is 13, other 15, lastly 17.

Heh... we're all 2 years apart... 11 13 15 17. xD

im the youngest im 13

I have Two brothers and one sister (i will list in order starting with me)

Me-13 (gonna me 14 in september 2007)

Dale-17 ( gonna be 18 in november 2007)

Jamie-29 (gonna be 30 in may 2007)

Steven-31 (gonna be 32 in august 2007)

I have 1 sister, and 3 brothers. My sister and one of my brother's are younger than me (My brother is on TT), and the other two brothers are older than me- One is 21, the other 19. :p

I have a 30 year old sister who is married and has a 10 year old son... and I have a 32 year old brother who is married and has a 11 month old daughter, and another daughter on the way in a few more months :)

My sister is kinda... evil. Seriously... she is soooo mean to pretty much everyone. But my brother is awesome. He has a severe attitude problem when he's angry, but he's usually funny and just acts like a big kid like me :D

I am the only girl..I have three brothers..

I have a twin he is twelve like me..I have a little

brother who is ten..and an older brother who

is nineteen..So yea I am pretty tough to hang out

with the boys all day..Heehee

i have 2 sisters and a lil bro my lil bro is 8 my lil sis is 10 and my big sis is 16 my younger bro's and sis's are [SIZE=14pt]REALLYanoying. my big sis is ok sometimes and her boyfriend is coool <_< [/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back