oh my gosssssssssssssssssssssssh!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiri

Reaction score
you will never guess, but i actually got a differant teen. I was just wander ing, but what do you do if, your tama wont eat anymore, and you cant play games with it, and dont want to feed it snacks so you will get a good character? Any tips i can use? No more :wacko: all of the spikey haired thing!

thanks, but i have another problem, i go to school during the day and if i pause mt tama it messes the morphing up, if i leave it alone, it gets sick, then i get a bad character

I'd rather pause it then let it get sick and turn into a bad character.

Just my opinion.

Also, snacks don't make it a bad character, they're like treats. It only matters if you feed it heaps and heaps and heaps of snacks. Then you might get a spoilt character. But it's okay to feed it a few every now and again.

If it's not playing games with you, then it's on its minimum weight; and if it's not eating food, then you've fed it enough. Logical explination - you've fed it food, then played with it until it can't play no more. Solution - feed it some snacks! Just a few. Two or three. You should always put a bit of meat on your Tamagotchi, you can't keep it minimum weight all the time either, that's unhealthy too; that's like being anorexic for a Tamagotchi. You gotta find a good balance between overweight and underweight.

I always keep my Tamagotchies on this weight:

Baby - 30lbs

Child - 35lbs

Teen - 40lbs

Adult - 45lbs

Hope I could help. <_<

you will never guess, but i actually got a differant teen. I was just wander ing, but what do you do if, your tama wont eat anymore, and you cant play games with it, and dont want to feed it snacks so you will get a good character? Any tips i can use? No more :lol: all of the spikey haired thing!
If your Tamagotchi won't play it is because it is underweight. There is no harm in feeding a snack, so long as you work off the weight RIGHT AWAY. Discipline also plays a part too, as well as whatever child character you got.

I say you keep your Tamagotchi on a lanyard around your neck too whilst going out. If I put my Tamagotchi in my bag or next to me on the computer, I find I tend to forget about them.

thanks, but i have another problem, i go to school during the day and if i pause mt tama it messes the morphing up, if i leave it alone, it gets sick, then i get a bad character
There ARE no good/bad characters, and I have a theory to prove it.

One day, I lost my Tamagotchi. It was at Teen stage, an Itchigotchi. It was lost for almost 2 days, and when I found it, I saw a very sick, poop covered....... MAMETCHI! And all of my other 4 were 1 Masktchi 2 Gozarutchis 1 Tarakotchi. See?

//TamaRox~

Co to the sorta clam looking kinda icon and press the ( :D button.The with your (a) button go to time out and select it with your ( :ph34r: button.Then your tama should want to eat and play games.If this does not work,then you may want to contact Bandai or Mattel for in formation on how to fix your problem. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back