Go me!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
XD I got a letter in the mail. It was about how Im a "Outstanding" Student... It was about how Im being reconized for my grades (From Elementary, if I payed attention in class Id still have those grades) And im being invited to this place, like the People to People assosiation. Cool aint I?

thats very great^^i rrmeber i was invited for this prep for prep thing and if i were to pass 3hr of test after test after test,and passed the secong part,i could have gone to a private school in future yrs,

Way to go MB!

TamaGirliey said she got something similar, I guess this is when the students get those letters!

PS: TG says congratz!

Last edited by a moderator:
Way to go MB!
TamaGirliey said she got something similar, I guess this is when the students get those letters!

Yayz! XD I guess Ill start paying attention in school........

I was hoping my teacher would nominate me for something like that (You have to be nominated) considering I've won 1st prize in 2 county wide competitions and I don't get any Cs. x_x Maybe my town is too small a town for anyone to care. xD

Yayz! XD I guess Ill start paying attention in school........
Congratz! I just made enrichment and only 3 kids in my school make it!( It's for smart ppl)

Aww, I think it is for everyone. Sure I live alotta cities North of ya RG but they should still reconize you.....I love Jacksonville :3

I hear Jacksonville is really big and crowded ._.' It's almost like the opposite, we're tiny and spacious... kinda. xD Atleast where I live.

Anyway this is going off topic D=

I hear Jacksonville is really big and crowded ._.' It's almost like the opposite, we're tiny and spacious... kinda. xD Atleast where I live.
Anyway this is going off topic D=
You should see some of the traffic jams I get on at 6:40 am on the bus......Its crowded. Downtown has alotta the popular attractions, thats were school is XD

Im just happy, but my mom wont let me go to the meeting. She said i wasnt even supposed to read the letter DX

I was hoping my teacher would nominate me for something like that (You have to be nominated) considering I've won 1st prize in 2 county wide competitions and I don't get any Cs. x_x Maybe my town is too small a town for anyone to care. xD
What's this. Is it in the US or sommat??

Hey, good job! I was invited to a people to people thing too, but it was too expensive for me, I really wanted to go though.

What? The selection thing? I hear it's global, actually.
ZOMGZ!!!!! I can get any job I want! *goes for the Suicidal Bombers* XD JK JK JK, Im probably going to work for the government or something

Way to go MB!

Correct :3

I got a letter saying I'd be featured in a book, Who's Who, and only a small percentage of the nation gets picked :0

Congratulations MB ^.^

Really? No-one in our school's been asked or anything....?
Nobody in my town has been picked or anything, even though I live in the same state as her xD I think some places get more attention than others.

XD I got a letter in the mail. It was about how Im a "Outstanding" Student... It was about how Im being reconized for my grades (From Elementary, if I payed attention in class Id still have those grades) And im being invited to this place, like the People to People assosiation. Cool aint I?
Congrats! I wouldn't really make that, though last semester I was 1 grade away from making the honor roll.

i've been invited to one of those things too (or similar to)... i never went though lol... i didn't really care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back