My tamagotchi died!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bitoko

Reaction score
My tamagotchi died the other day and i dont know why. i left it alone for an hour and a half and it was full in hearts with a tamababy next to it and it died when i came back. WHAT WENT WRONG??????? :p

that happened to me twice :p

dont know where i went wrong......but i never did that again

i think its cuz it didnt get any attention

Last edited by a moderator:
if it had hearts filled up then most likely your tama isnt very strong and sorry about your tama

Sad, sorry to hear.

Sometimes this can happen. Witch Tama charecter did you have?

my friends tamagotchi did that 2, she almost said the EXACT same thing as you! i really dont know, sometimes i think that if you used to take bad care of your tamagotchi b4 it had a baby, then maybe it thought you wouldnt take good care of it so when it died he took the baby with him :p actually i dont think that but it could be

:p :angry: It was really weird, i had to start over, you know the whole A + C thing. If someone can tell me what accualy happened it would be great. :D :D

I think that since the adult died the baby most likely died to. :ph34r: Without the care of his /her parent they will not survive. You will be missed Taracotchi and baby. We all are sad for your early departure from this Earth.

I think that since the adult died the baby most likely died to. :ph34r: Without the care of his /her parent they will not survive. You will be missed Taracotchi and baby. We all are sad for your early departure from this Earth.
Yah but you can take care of a baby, like when it hatches from the egg when you first get it.

Yah but you can take care of a baby, like when it hatches from the egg when you first get it.
I know but if the adult dies I'm pretty sure if an adult chatacter dies before they leave the baby in your care it dies, I'm sorry. :ph34r:

One time I had an Ichigotchi named Max(My first Tamagotchi ever) and he died even though I took perfect care of him.

Poor Max. :ph34r:

Well,I hope you can get an Oniontchi without harming your Tamagotchi soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back